• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blockbuster deals.

Diesel

• Moderators

Quote:

I'm not sure who we should pursue, but if you're talking about fantasy land I'd love to get Dwight Howard, and of course KG or Chauncy Billups would be nice. But Chris Kaman might be the most realistic option that would also really help the Hawks.

Agreed.

hinrich wouldn't be bad at all.

i can't even believe rasheed is on that list. when the hawks presented him with his very own keepsake wallace jersey in detroit after he got traded, he turned it into a comedy routine, dancing around the locker room making billy and company look like fools. no way he comes back here EVER.

but seriously though, are there any decent sf players available next summer?

I don't think getting Hinrich is realistic at all. Chicago is going to sign him. What is the reason to believe he is going out on the free market?

Kaman on the other hand is realistic because his owner has no clue how to keep a team together and only wants to make money.

Short answer is that Atlanta is his hometown.

I also remember reading about him and his father's reaction watching the draft lottery. They were crushed to see Atlanta get the 5th pick. He wanted to play for us so badly. Howard seems like the kind of person that likes to be home, and was not raised to believe that money is a priority.

i was thinking from an egotistical point of view. sure it wouldn't be a wise business decision, but hiring m.l. carr wouldn't be either, and he already stated he would do that. he would do it more for wanting to wash away the reminder of what set the whole fiasco into motion, to put his stamp on the organization. i read of his supposed interest in ai, and wouldn't be shocked if he traded jj + whatever for ai, because that seems like it would be the sort of dumb move he would do. i wouldn't ever want jj traded, i just think belkin would do it for his own ego's sake.