• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From the Warrior RGM Board.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

On the Atlanta boards they expect the Indy deal to go tommorrow. They are so sure that NOW they are talking about AH as a gunner with matador defense-if any. Perhaps Mully studied some tapes-would not get suckered in.

The Hawks seemed pretty set on the idea of getting as close as possible to NO incoming contract....a clean pick,cash-somebody eats Edwards deal.

Someone had a deal posted-we give Murphy + Pietrus to the Spurs-who send all their short contract bench junk to Atlanta with a "future Spurs pick-MAYBE (yeah-a #28?) W's ALSO send Zarko and a future rd 2 to Charlotte-a pure giveaway mini salary dump.

Atl winds up with a year of $10mill in scrubs and a low pick.

We set the Spurs up to dominate the West-add MP on D,and they get Murphy-Duncan getting 11 boards a game-each? Sick.

I've also seen GSW sends Murphy,Pietrus,#1 07 gets AH and a couple of bad contract chumps. Ouch. This Harrington stuff is gonna make me paranoid. Shhhh..."they" can smell fear!

• Premium Member

because we are not going to spend any money. Our ownership, wants to ship out the players that make decent salaries. They will have to keep JJ and others for the league minimum salaries.

Maybe I'm just Noah preaching that there is going to be a flood............

Quote:

Quote:

On the Atlanta boards they expect the Indy deal to go tommorrow. They are so sure that NOW they are talking about AH as a gunner with matador defense-if any. Perhaps Mully studied some tapes-would not get suckered in.

The Hawks seemed pretty set on the idea of getting as close as possible to NO incoming contract....a clean pick,cash-somebody eats Edwards deal.

Someone had a deal posted-we give Murphy + Pietrus to the Spurs-who send all their short contract bench junk to Atlanta with a "future Spurs pick-MAYBE (yeah-a #28?) W's ALSO send Zarko and a future rd 2 to Charlotte-a pure giveaway mini salary dump.

Atl winds up with a year of $10mill in scrubs and a low pick.

We set the Spurs up to dominate the West-add MP on D,and they get Murphy-Duncan getting 11 boards a game-each? Sick.

I've also seen GSW sends Murphy,Pietrus,#1 07 gets AH and a couple of bad contract chumps. Ouch. This Harrington stuff is gonna make me paranoid. Shhhh..."they" can smell fear!

damn I'm getting all kinds of pub on RealGM these days.

the Al "Matador" monicker is spreading like wildfire. LOL