• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Salim myspace account?

WraithSentinel

FWIW, it's really him. I checked it out a few weeks ago and he had some soul playing and a real chill background, looks like he changed it to be a little angrier. You can tell it's real by checking out Este 's for instance which is obviously real, and they all are linked to one another (JJ, Lue, Chill ...).

Quote:

How in the world would one ever know, if that is really Salim that set that up. Could be just a fan, or someone looking for attention. There are few things I actually hate, and myspace is one of them.

I am fairly certain it is Salim. If you start going through his friends you would see Chill, Donta Smith, and Esteban. And they all seem legit. I agree with you though, I hate myspace. I think it is retarded and pointless.

I think we should try and get them on Hawksquawk, I would be willing to bet that they would love this place and maybe even post often (Chill for certain). Of course, there would be cases where they might get pissed at particular posters (off the top of my head, there would be Exodus verse Zazaa) but overall I think everyone would treat them with respect.

Myspace is OK in my book. I have a basic page (my god, I am 31 years old) and have met back up with some classmates from High School and college.

I will have to check out the Hawks pages later tonight.

Quote:

George Bush IS ruining the universe.

LOL

if you really believe that one man has that large of an effect then you are an idiot.

hopefully you were being facetious.

either way perhaps you and Salim can round up a bunch of unemployed people with nothing better to do and go hang out in Texas for a few weeks.

• Moderators

This is why the political talk is banned on here. At least take it to the lounge! If you want something interesting to debate, take the NSA issue in light of the recent ruling declaring the warrantless wiretapping illegal and ordering a stop to the program. An appeal is on the way to the 6th Circuit.

Quote:

This is why the political talk is banned on here. At least take it to the lounge! If you want something interesting to debate, take the NSA issue in light of the recent ruling declaring the warrantless wiretapping illegal and ordering a stop to the program. An appeal is on the way to the 6th Circuit.

while you may find it interesting it's really pointless. i think the debate ends when somebody plants an airplane in your living room AHF.

however I agree. please strike the testimony from the record mod!