• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The saga comes to an end.....

BBallPrincess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

is this about who was right or wrong on a message board or about winning basketball games? if it's about winning basketball games you should be incensed with Hawks management right now.

Right now the main thing the Hawks need to become a winning team is a center who can play D.

They passed up the chance to get Nene before the deadline.

They passed up the chance to get Artest before the deadline, who could have been used to trade for a center (Mags at least).

Let me get this straight...you are bitchin about missing on

Artest-who wouldn't want to play here

Mihm-a stiff who plays behind Kwame Brown...another stiff

Pryz-A stiff that we didn't resign once and who probably will be a backup in Portland

WOW How could we pass up those tantalizing deals.

They passed up a chance to get Prz, a UFA whose team didn't have his Bird Rights and also sucked.

They have passed up the chance to get Mihm, who is at least and average starting center.

If you haven't figured out that I am pissed at the Hawks management by now then you really haven't been paying attention.

Of course some here spend a lot of time making excuses, not only for their own faulty predictions but also for the team. It is nothing but a pathetic attempt to deny reality.

I am starting to think they should rename this place Excusesquawk.

You missed Anderson. I would have liked to see what he could do. But we failed there too.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic