• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Season Tickets @ $5 per game - Can't Beat That!

clrumph

Hawksquawkers,

My buddy and I just purchased two full season tickets in the 2nd row of section 304. It was only $199 per seat for all 43 games (less than $5 per game).

Also, full season ticket holders get a lot of extra perks like discounted parking passes, team autograph sessions and Philips Arena tours. The extra feature I like the most is the ability to exchange unused tickets for future games because I know I won't make it to every game but I'll be able to trade those unused tickets for another game and bring someone else with me.

This is an incredible deal in my opinion if you are a true Hawks fan. I already have Falcon's season tickets in the lower level of the Georgia Dome on the Falcon's side (12th row) so my ticket budget is pretty tight, but at less than $5 a ticket even my wife couldn't say no grin.gif

I'm writing all of this to encourage all Hawks fans to take advantage of this offer before its too late so that we can start filling up Philips Arena and support our up and coming team. Every fan makes a difference with increased crowd noise and also to the Atlanta Spirit's bottom line, and we all know that they can use all of the cash they can get their hands on in order to fight off Belkin.

Let's Go Hawks in 2006-2007!

Having done this last year, I can tell you that it is easily the best money I've ever spent. If you are the kind of person who would enjoy going to all the games, this is a great, great deal. They also really made an effort to make every ticket holder (even in the lowly $200 sections) feel like they were as important as the front row people. I think the Spirit has done a great job on that and on making the game night experience much better.

Now if only they could get rid of the legal situation ... but I suppose that's a different thread.

I'm currently looking for a job, but if I get one in town I'll probably get some more season tix, maybe better ones, not sure.

Yeah but aren't those tickets right in the upper level and right behind the basketball hoop so you only see one half of the court? I heard the seats suck but that is a good deal! Can anyone clarify this?

I had those tickets and sat in the seats maybe one time that I had my tickets for. I usually moved a couple sections over to the $25 seats that aren't directly behind the basket.

Actually we got 4 people to split a pair of season tickets. I paid $100 for a pair of tickets to ten games. No way I could make it to all the games.

For me it was great to take my family of four, 2 kids under 3 got in free, pay $10 admission, and sit in $25 seats. We would have a whole row to ourselves.

they are in the top in the back, but you can pretty much see the whole court, the backbourt is transparent. The only thing that gets in the way is the shot clock and it only blocks a tiny area, usually outside of the 3 pt line.

Also, you can move around a little as long as you stay upstairs. It's real easy to move over just a section or two.

You can go to the seating website, and check out any seats and see the view. If you're in 303 for instance, you'll be able to move around to 301 with no problem at least.

Despite having a half empty arena, we have one of the best facilities in the entire league, and there's really not a bad seat in the house. Of course the $3000 tickets are better than the $200 seats, but being in the arena for every game is a GREAT bargain at $200 if you ask me.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

backbourt

this might be the worst typo ever

In Mother Russia, we did not have backboards. We had backbourts which were made out of borsch and made watching the games hard when all you wanted to do was eat the backbourt. /Yakoff Smirnoff voice

I'll be the guy with his legs hanging over the rail in Row 1 of Sec. 317.

My seats are off to the side of the backboard, so there's no obstructed view. If you're directly behind it, you will occasionally lose sight of the ball during a shot.

Like has been said, though, for $200/seat, it's a great value.