• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did we tryout Sene?

Guest Walter

Quote:

His stock rose bigtime as the draft approached.

...& after we had promised SW we'd draft him at 5.

I always enjoy watching young players develop, but I particularly like those with tremendous upside and a dramatic, dominate skill. Sene will block shots at an alarming rate. He will do it better than anybody to come out in the last 5, maybe 10 years. It will take him a few years to develop but he will develop faster than projected because that single skill alone will afford him more PT than a raw, project center would otherwise get (kinda like Josh Smith).

W

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

There are plenty of folks on here whom you might liken arguing with to banging your head against the wall, but I don't think Walter is one of them. As much as he's taking an extreme and premature position the SW drafting, he makes a consistent, logical, and sensical case. Walter sticks to his position, and he doesn't change it. He responds to the points you make, albeit usually to contradict them.

Diesel, on the other hand doesn't understand critical reasoning or the rules of arguments. He would change his position during the argument, distort some peripheral point in your rebuttal to rail against, setting up a strawman, or resort to claiming you worship him. In many cases, he would make absolutely no sense in the first place, such as any argument involving anything quantitative, but he would refuse to change his position, even when it could be shown by very many that he's objectively and undeniably wrong.

I would keep the picture but change the name. There are much more frustrating saps to argue with than Walter on this forum.

CBA... for the love of god man he just won't let it go!

I like Walter, that's why I didn't throw a b!tch slap back at him when he called me a coward. I just chalked it up to him being angry at BK and not acting rationally.

You know I am afraid of no person on this board.

Walter is beating a dead horse. I know it, you know it, and I know Walter knows it too.

Until

A. Walter starts behaving rationally or

B. someone ticks me off

the Sig shall remain.