• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What's the best for Este?

gheorghe

Should he go to the NBDL or continue in the active roster playing less than last year?. i guess that no player should want to play in the NBDL, but he can get all the PT he needs there. I think that he has a good chance of becoming a solid backup PF in the NBA in the next years. The guy just turned 23 in september, has no college experience, doesn't speak english, was a complete unknown from a country many in the US don't know anything about,and the kid had some bright moments last season. Does the management have a plan for him? i mean, he doesn't have a guaranteed contract until the middle of the season. Will the Hawks let that contract expire and let him go to Europe, or does he really have a chance of being a Hawk for years to come?

No i think he should stay in the active roster, he hustles alot, and it's always good to have a player that hustle in the bench. The player that needs to go to NBDL is Solomon, he is very raw offensively and, hes not going to develop that offensive skill, sitting on the end of the bench, he needs to go to the NBDL, and play big minutes.

so what? Esteban will be a practice player, and his chances of improvement will decrease. It's a shame, because he is a fan favourite who could fill the void ofr a energy guy of the bench, tough defense and 6 fouls, plus he has some talent to score a little bit if required. The only way for our young players who are not stars (Esteban, Salim, Ivey)to improve is that coach finds a way to give them some minutes to produce ON court