• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

do you think Shelden is short?

gsuteke

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

You want him to accept a challenge that you have now opened up to a wide range of possibilities (which I think is more than fair when you are even offering to include team based numbers, etc.).

He doesn't want the shotblocking challenge but may or may not be interested in some other statistical challenge.

You guys have now dropped the non-dispute over Dalembert who you both agree is a good shotblocker but bad defender due to basketball IQ.

...with a particular player on the court (per minute)? Also, preferable would be a team's allowed points with a particular player on the court as that would primarily indicate defensive effect.

W

I think I've seen statistics for the rate of points given up when someone is on the floor which would be similar to what you are asking about. However, I am not sure where that stat is located. Probably 82 games.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Walter

Quote:

he's so much better than Shelden Williams.

1) I wanted Brandon Roy 1st, 2nd, & 3rd once the draft played out like it did. You can't even face up to it!!!!!! I would have drafted BRANDON ROY! You would have drafted Shelden Williams.

You wanted Shelden over my want in Roy and predicted 40 over my predicted 34 games. D@mn you just punked yourself homeslice.

2) Lay in your shelden-love-bed with Diesel, but Sene will be better in 3 years and was a better risk/reward for us than SW because he actually IS a center.

W

P.S. Please link your hate postings rather than disrupt the entire homecourt forum just so you can PUNK YOURSELF!

• Premium Member

Quote:

I wanted Brandon Roy 1st, 2nd, & 3rd once the draft played out like it did. You can't even face up to it!!!!!! I would have drafted BRANDON ROY!

Brandon Roy's Achilles heel is his heel.

The reigning rookie of the year, who missed 20 of the Portland Trail Blazers' first 25 games last season with the same injury, hurt his left heel in practice Tuesday and could miss all eight preseason games, The Oregonian reported on its Web site Thursday.

Sene won't be better than Shelden in three years considering he'll be out of the league. The dude stinks and Seattle fans already hate his guts.

Shelden isn't all that great a player, but he can contribute, which is more than anyone can say about Sene, who's offensive game makes Ben Wallace look like Kareem in the post.

Quote:

Quote:

he's so much better than Shelden Williams.

P.S. Please link your hate postings rather than disrupt the entire homecourt forum just so you can PUNK YOURSELF!

Waldo, you still don't get it frown.gif

BTW please show me the way by taking the lead in this matter. Start linking your Marvin Williams diatribes rather than disrupt the entire Homecourt forum.

Thanks Sugar Britches tongue.gif

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

I wanted Brandon Roy 1st, 2nd, & 3rd once the draft played out like it did. You can't even face up to it!!!!!! I would have drafted BRANDON ROY!

Brandon Roy's Achilles heel is his heel.

The reigning rookie of the year, who missed 20 of the Portland Trail Blazers' first 25 games last season with the same injury, hurt his left heel in practice Tuesday and could miss all eight preseason games, The Oregonian reported on its Web site Thursday.

Peoria, there isn't a sane person that would take SW over Roy, PERIOD!

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Sene won't be better than Shelden in three years considering he'll be out of the league. The dude stinks and Seattle fans already hate his guts.

Shelden isn't all that great a player, but he can contribute, which is more than anyone can say about Sene, who's offensive game makes Ben Wallace look like Kareem in the post.

Now that we have Horford SW is an afterthought. Solomon Jones, while not as skilled, provides more of the actual NBA-caliber shot blocking skills than SW does.

Again, i would have drafted Brandon Roy, but given our need at center would have sought Sene at 8-10 before SW at 5. How challenged do you have to be to realize that that risk/reward is better than SW, particularly now that Horford is a Hawk?

W