• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MW&JS&ZP : What needs to happen for it to work!!

Wurider05

As of right now I am thinking that Shelden will have to have one hell of a preseason to be given the starter position. I think that MW and JS should be the starters. In the scrimmage I saw something that I didn't realize and that was how aggressive MArvin can be on the Defensive end. He blocked JJ's dunk attempt and a JS jump shot.If MW can give us 1.5 to 2.5 blocks a game coupled with 8-10 rebounds and we get equal production from JS 2.5+ bpg and 8-10 rebounds we could be in business. Remember that Al was a poor rebounder/shot blocker and that Zaza while not a blocking machine he was third in the league in steals for the Center position at 1.14 a game.so we should expect 30-45+ ppg 24-30+ rpg 3-6 bpg and 2-3 steals from the three of them combined. If these three can be aggressive the sky is the limit for us and the playoffs can be possible this season.

If it's true about Marvin is coming along defensively, then I think a combination of the three will truly work out on the defensive end. Zaza will just need to body-up the bigs, not necessarily keep them fully out of the lane, just give Marvin or Smoove time to get over for the block if Zaza's man does get too far inside. As long as they both don't get caught coming in at the same time, leaving two options open for the big to pass out to I believe it just may work out.