• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terrence Howard

Plainview1981

Sheesh! This guy has SIX films coming out next year. Talk about being busy.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0005024/

Spring Break in Bosnia

The Brave One

Perfect Christmas

Pride

August Rush

he also has two that is supposed to come out this year. Is there a more active actor out there right now?

he will also be starring in Iron Man in 2008.

I don't know why, he is getting all these roles in movies because he isn't that good of actor. He is okay but in all his movies he plays the same type of character. Someone who is from the streets or is a badass likes to talk a bunch of trash. Even when he played a cop in one movie(I can't recall the name) he was still playing "Mr. badass".

Come on man. Terrance is an excellent actor. Just because he excells at one type of role, doesn't mean that he isn't a great actor.

You could say the same thing about guys like Jack Nicholson, Gary Busey ( who always plays the psycho villian, but is very good at playing that role ), and Denzel Washington ( who always played the "good guy", until he did the movie "TRaining Day" . . which won him an Oscar because he was so convincing as the "bad guy". )

Jack Nicholson and Denzel Washington hardly always play the same guy. If you think that Jack plays the same character in easy rider, the shining, as good as it gets, and the departed, you're not looking very hard.

I'd say Howard is a solid actor, but is certainly overrated and overexposed right now.