• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You knew there would be crickets chirping

Peoriabird

• Premium Member

Quote:

I just find it ironic that you post an inflammatory, negative thread talking about how people are so negative. It's also the first negative thread after the game. Then you go on to post a list of positives that people could have posted. You didn't do it, but someone else should have.

I'm just bustin your balls, don't take it to hard.

It needed to be said! I am tired of posters getting on these players, coaches and Gm before the job is finished. And I know there are others that posters/readers here that are just as tired as I am listening to guys like Walter rag on Shelden, Diesel rag on Marvin, Another poster constantly ragging on BK. It gets old! So I've decided to do the same thing. Rag on negative posters! An let them know how it feels to have their joy taken away from them by a poster critiquing their irrational statements

Quote:

I see a lot of similarity between Teke and KB so it wouldn't surprise me if they were the same guy. A lot of false bravado in both...Hmmmm.
grin.gif

well in terms of your value to the Squawk your moniker is fitting.

afterall TexasPete hotsauce is all bark and no bite!

• Premium Member

Good call!

I agree that we need to start talking about the upcoming season instead off all this other stuff. It has been run into the ground.

We need to start talking about when we are all going to meet for a game this season. Also, we need to talk about what playoff seed we are getting.

And for the recond, I am putting myself out on a limb and saying that we are gonna go 42-40 this season.