• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Good and the Bad.

Diesel

mono, que encuentro de uruguayos!!! yo vi que hacia tiempo que no aparecias, asi que es bueno que seamos 2 dandole para adelante a Esteban, ya que ahora estan todos como locos con el griego gigante. De acuerdo con que Esteban tiene que jugar, pero no se si la NBDL sea la respuesta, no se que nivel tiene, a lo mejor es mejor paar el practicar con los verdaderos jugadores y robar algun minuto que jugar en un nivel parecdio a alguna liga menor europea o un poco mejor que nuestra liga. Un saludo compatriota, y con lo de poner al Tato en tu firma, un fenomeno, si jugara ahora estarian todos estos mamandosela!!!

Quote:

mono, que encuentro de uruguayos!!! yo vi que hacia tiempo que no aparecias, asi que es bueno que seamos 2 dandole para adelante a Esteban, ya que ahora estan todos como locos con el griego gigante. De acuerdo con que Esteban tiene que jugar, pero no se si la NBDL sea la respuesta, no se que nivel tiene, a lo mejor es mejor paar el practicar con los verdaderos jugadores y robar algun minuto que jugar en un nivel parecdio a alguna liga menor europea o un poco mejor que nuestra liga. Un saludo compatriota, y con lo de poner al Tato en tu firma, un fenomeno, si jugara ahora estarian todos estos mamandosela!!!

Honestly, I'd almost wish to not have Lo out of the 3. Seems like I might have been wrong about Glad...what's his name but I want Batista to get the chance he deserves.

W

Quote:

Quote:

Honestly, I'd almost wish to not have Lo out of the 3. Seems like I might have been wrong about Glad...what's his name but I want Batista to get the chance he deserves.

W

Ok for you that don't speak spanish, he saids that he is happy to find another fan from Uruguay, and he was noticed that for a long time i didn't post anything, and he is happy as i am that we are 2 uruguayos suporting Esteban. He is agreed that Este has to play, but he is not sure if the NBDL will be good for him, because NBDL has the level of a minor european league or just a little above of our league,(as a matter of fact some player has arrive to Uruguay from NBDL and they really suck, this is my opinion) and Gheorge think is better for Este to stay in the roster.

Después de la mala traducción te digo que es verdad que tal vez la NBDL no sea la respuesta para Esteban, es más tal vez no le ayude a mejorar su nivel, pero Esteban necesita jugar para estar en su mejor nivel, y el hecho de estar en la NBDL le permite que en cualquier momento pueda jugar en los HAWKS, es como estar en la tercera de cualquier equipo de futbol, hay jugadores que algunos tecnicos lo mandan a tercera, pero saben que cuando los precisen los tienen a la orden. Es mejor esto que estar en el banco y no jugar. Es muy importante a este nivel la forma deportiva.

Un saludo grande y arriba LAS ALAS ROJAS.

OLIMPIA PA TODO EL MUNDO.

These are pre-season games, and i think today Batista will have his chance, and i think that Batista will stay in the roster because the HAWKS need a bad boy for some games and the barrier of the language is no longer an issue for him.

As much as I like Estaban, Glyn is a keeper. Glyniadakas may be the steal of the year (as Zaza was).

Suiting up 12 a game is the dilema. My guesse is:

Speedy/Lue

JJ/Chillz/Salim

Marvin/Smoove

Shelden/Lo

Zaza/Glyniadakas

Number twelve is Ivey or Esteban considering the opposition (gamely).

I believe we can unsuit any of the 3 (balance of 15 on the roster), in every game.

It would be nice to have Esteban get minutes in the NBDL but bigs need on this team for depth. There will be games we can play without Ivey and more so we may need Esteban for he brings a specialty outside of depth.

Quote:

Swat you are wrong Shelden wont be starting over Smoove. While he has improved he is still raw and he picks up silly fouls in the game the other day either 3 or 4 of his fouls came on the offensive end, if anything he would start over Za-Za later on in the season.

You miss the point. The eleven are just in place of what twelve are dressed. The question is what twelve (not the starters) will dress and how does Esteban factor in the equation.