• Raised $390 of $700 target

official Houston/Atlanta game thread

gsuteke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That tells you guys that we are a different team without Marvin and we need him in the line-up at all times. We are'nt playing good on D, we mightest well have stayed at the hotel as bad as we are playing right now but it's only the pre-season we have 6 more games to fix what ever problems we have.

Quote:

That tells you guys that we are a different team without Marvin and we need him in the line-up at all times. We are'nt playing good on D, we mightest well have stayed at the hotel as bad as we are playing right now but it's only the pre-season we have 6 more games to fix what ever problems we have.

Zaza

Smoove

Marvin

JJ

PG

that may need to be our lineup right now to start the season. rotate in Shelden, Chillz, and Ren. then you got Lue coming off the bench too after Speedy returns.

we could have a solid 9 man rotation. look at Miami, how many players on their team get regular run? 9? maybe 10.

i don't see the purpose in giving anybody else significant minutes.

Quote:

Marvin wasnt doing much when he was on the floor anyways. The whole team is playing horrible now I dont think he would have made a differnce hes not the savior by any means.

LOL @ lack of maturity and coaching.

LMAO . . give me a break.

It's a friggin preseason game. Teams are supposed to look up and down during this time.

Come on guys, you gotta keep a level head about preseason. Don't get too high when we win . . or too low when we lose.

The Oakland Raiders went 4 - 0 during the preseason. Today, they are definitely the WORST team in the NFL and might not win more than 2 games all year.

We all know that this team is going to live and die by the jumpshot, so games like these are to be expected.

Hopefully, they won't play this bad in front of the home crowd tomorrow night.

But please, don't overanalyze this ish.

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin wasnt doing much when he was on the floor anyways. The whole team is playing horrible now I dont think he would have made a differnce hes not the savior by any means.

Did I say she was our savior no, but you can't sit hear and say we are a better team without him, and it really does'nt matter this is a pre-season game tommorow is a whole new day.

LOL @ lack of maturity and coaching.

LMAO . . give me a break.

It's a friggin preseason game. Teams are supposed to look up and down during this time.

This is not a criticism, but a statement of fact. And exhibition games is where you address these issues. They are a young team that plays inconsistently. Gotta bring it every night and they aren't able to do that.

Quote:

Quote:

Stop hating on players you clown.

It's like beating a dead horse there's no need in repeating it to him.