• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why wasn't Boris this good with us?

ATL_BALLER

I know this has probably been beaten to death, but with the news of his signing with the Suns long-term, I started to ponder again.

*Can Nash do that much for a player?

*What does that say about Woody?

*Did Boris simply not like it here?

I know that for some players, a switch sometimes suddenly flips on. The one-year difference was dramatic, though - and I'm curious why.

• Admin

It is also partly Nash too. He makes players around him better.

However, Diaw grew a lot of confidence from the summer tournament he played for France in teh summer of '05. The knock on him was that he never took the shot but instead passed first. He started to shoot and score more which helped him become more offensive.

When we brought him here it was with the intention to be a point guard to play with JT. We never intended for him to be a forward let alone a PF/C. Plus we already brought in JSmith and Childress. There wasn't a place for him on the roster.

Quote:

I know this has probably been beaten to death, but with the news of his signing with the Suns long-term, I started to ponder again.

I know that for some players, a switch sometimes suddenly flips on. The one-year difference was dramatic, though - and I'm curious why.

You're right; this has been beaten to death.

Continuing the posthumous assault, one interesting point that I had missed before is that the Suns coach admitted that he had no intention of making Diaw a regular player until he showed a lot of promise in the preseason.

Quote:

Quote:

You're right; this has been beaten to death.

Continuing the posthumous assault, one interesting point that I had missed before is that the Suns coach admitted that he had no intention of making Diaw a regular player until he showed a lot of promise in the preseason.

Quote:

• Admin

how is it that I'm away from the site for a few weeks, busy with life things, and when I come back the first post I see in homecourt is talking about the mangina that is Boris freakin Diaw? At this point who really cares about anything related to Boris Diaw? We have a team that's getting better by the day and Diaw isn't here to stink it up with his funkafied mangina self.