• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Check this out??

Wurider05

I like the sound of this:

"the Hawks took advantage of their improved depth to push the tempo"

I know it works for me on the PS2 and I'm glad to see it working in the NBA also. smile.gif Seriously, we have a nice group of athletes and we need to take advantage of that. And from the sound of it, we may have a developing halfcourt game, albeit not much of one right now, with JJ and Zaza. I'd like to see Shelden and Smoove get in on the action also. Lots of screens and backdoor cuts for some Sportscenter highlights would be nice.

We did a better job of using our strengths to take it to them. Athleticism is definately one of our assets and when Speedy gets up to speed, he'll help turn up the tempo. I thought Lue did a better job of that last night. And we played some defense, which is a good thing to see.

I liked this part:

''It's a tough team for us to match up against on the offensive glass,'' Thomas said, adding he gave his players the same scouting report before the game.

''A couple of times we had inside position, our guys were trying to block out, but with their length and their athleticism they were able to come over the top and get the basketball.''

The Hawks had a 15-11 edge in offensive rebounds. Rookie Shelden Williams , starting while Marvin Williams is out for about a month, led the team with six offensive boards and nine rebounds overall.

I thought of Chilldress as well with these comments.

Yes, but they're getting better at understanding what the kupo is going on. It's not so much that Woody is a bad kupo as it is that the kupos needed time to kupo together as a team.

I think many of the doomsayers on the forum fail to realize the fact that continuity plays just as important a role in success as does raw talent.