• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL/ ORL game thread

terrynoonan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the radio announcers said that phoney Ric Bucher from espn was in the building. He called him a phoney because he ranked us last in the league after not seeing any preseason games or practices. Let's see how long it takes for people to start changing their tunes in the media, especially Ric Bucher. We play the Lebrons Tuesday so you know with our 2-1 start the media will be paying attention to that game. I expect Speedy to shut down kid Lebron and Joe to put up 50 points on business Lebron. j/k.

Quote:

I expect Speedy to shut down kid Lebron and Joe to put up 50 points on business Lebron. j/k.

How can Speedy shut down Lebron? Lebron will squash him like an ant. They don't even play the same position. We have a lot of long players to give Lebron sweat though. Could have used Marvin's Defense.

Quote:

Quote:

weird game, but it looks like the magic are gonna end up playing just a little more awfully than the Hawks. Win's a Win, but Lots to worry about- especially Shelden and Speedy.

What is your problem??? You have been criticizing the Hawks all game long! And then after they won, you sound disappointed. They are doing this without Claxton and Marvin William. If you are a Hawks fan you should be happy!

Without Claxton?...I critisized them when they were playing terribly. Chill out. It doesnt have to be doom and gloom after a loss and we don't have to plan the championship parade after a sloppilly played win. Deal.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Without Claxton?...I critisized them when they were playing terribly. Chill out. It doesnt have to be doom and gloom after a loss and we don't have to plan the championship parade after a sloppilly played win. Deal.

Without Claxton being himself!!!! He hasn't found his rhythm yet. You know that new team coming off of an injury thing. Who are you Hotlanta's brother.

Quote:

How can Speedy shut down Lebron? Lebron will squash him like an ant. They don't even play the same position. We have a lot of long players to give Lebron sweat though. Could have used Marvin's Defense

I know they don't play the same position. It was joke. I guess you haven't seen his new Nike commercials with kid, business, and wise Lebron.

Woody did almost everything right. He sat Speedy. He is in no way an NBA player. The D was pretty good throughout. All iall the game was very enjoyable to watch, which is saying something! Bozeman played very good D at the end of the third. I've got to get some dinner. 2-1!!!!!!! Aren't we over .500 for the first time in like 7 years!

Quote:

I will give the man props when he does a good job. Today he did that. What about Wed.? I like a lot of what I read from you but if you think I'm a clown then point it out. I'm not a reactionary @ss like some. Just because he was allright today does not mean he is the man for the job.

I know you're kind of new, but you seem overreactionary to me. You've taken some very extreme positions on Woody, Harrington, and now Speedy.

if you go to the hawks website and click on the highlights for the game, they interviewed joe at the end and he talked about how they need to keep on working hard and staying humble and he doesn't care about individual accolades, and that if we make the playoffs he'll be satisfied...

what a team player, i was at the first home game against the knicks and joe had a great all-around game, i honestly think when marvin comes back we'll be much better. i don't want to get too excited because falcons/vick show promise for a couple of weeks and then they proceed to lose to the lions...

but yeah, it would make my year if the hawks made the playoffs and more people show up at the games, because that first game, the beginning it was really really quiet. but as the game went on, i think the crowd got more into it...but hawks games are actually really fun! they had the kiss cam on renaldo balkman and nate robinson and crowd went nuts (anyhow i strayed from the topic)...

i wonder how boris diaw is doing this year...(got his money and now playing like a bum).

I know it when I see it. Speedy is a waste. He can't penetrate, shoot or pass very creatively. He isn't an exceptional defender and can be posted. He isn't a very good dribbler. Bad for a point guard. Please tell me that his game is better than jacque Vaughn's.

As for Woody I could go into a whole list of issues including Tony Delk and Jon Barry and game sit. management but I don't have time for that.

Al, please. Baseline brick.