• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game Balls...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Speedy was solid.

I'm just so proud of Zaza....

Zaza has definitely taken his game up. He can drive. He can draw the foul. The other day, Walter talking about Zaza drawing the foul as though it's a bad thing.

When you're playing against Dwight Howard and you're crafty enough to get him into early foul trouble... a beastly player has to go to the bench!!

Way to go ZAZA!!!

Well why did we have to play so lousy against Philly - suckering me into making a bunch of "negative Nancy" comments?

This is a big win (IMO)....if we can stay around .500 we are OK and chemistry continues to develop.

P.S. - Sorry about the "insane" post Diesel - obviously nobody is insane (well maybe I am a little bit grin.gif)

Quote:

Well why did we have to play so lousy against Philly - suckering me into making a bunch of "negative Nancy" comments?

This is a big win (IMO)....if we can stay around .500 we are OK and chemistry continues to develop.

P.S. - Sorry about the "insane" post Diesel - obviously nobody is insane (well maybe I am a little bit
grin.gif
)

Last year we were 0-3 at this point. I love it so far!

J.J., Shelden, T-lue, Chill and I can't believe this but Woody.

J.J. was solid throughout.

Shelden played good D, hustled and was fairly aggressive attacking from the post.

T-lue is better than I've given him credit for and is waaay better than Speedy. He played for a long stretch when the game was on the line.

What can I say about Chill? He always comes to play. Even with that broke j!

Woody did it right today. He sat Speedy because he wasn't producing and did maybe the best job of controlling a game that I've ever seen him do. I still don't like him but it was better today.

No Salim!!! Awesome!