• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Thanks Kudzu and Dolfan!

terrynoonan

• Premium Member

First I wanna say...

THAT BANNER F'N ROCKS!!! LOVE IT!!!

Buuuuuuuutt.....

Kinda looks like Marvin is palming Chill's head. lol Till you realize he's not palming his head, he's smacking him with the basketball.

Dol, try taking Chill and flipping him horizontal and swapping him with ZaZa. Then take out Marvin's hand and flip him horizontal.

Or just remove Marv's hand. lol

Looks GREAT though. I love it.

9/10!!!

I am severely limited on what I can do with that because of the size of the file ... plus the source photos that I was using as well have Marvin and Smoove chopped off on one side so had to place them where they are. I will see what I can do about moving Marvin a bit so he isnt pushing the ball off of Chillz.

Quote:

I am severely limited on what I can do with that because of the size of the file ... plus the source photos that I was using as well have Marvin and Smoove chopped off on one side so had to place them where they are. I will see what I can do about moving Marvin a bit so he isnt pushing the ball off of Chillz.

I don't really care what it looks like, as long as JT and Diaw are not visible on the site ANYWHERE.

Quote:

But yeah, it's awesome smile.gif