• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The rest of the month.

RAHMOR

I was looking at the schedule for the Hawks for the rest of Nov. trying to figure what our record would be and realized this.

Nov. 22 vs. Det.

Nov. 24 vs. Tor

Nov. 25 vs. Orl.

Nov. 28 vs. Was.

Nov. 29 vs. Cha.

That's 5 games in 8 days. All in our conference and 3 in our division. Just like last night was huge test and indicator of what we are this is going to be a really good test of what this team is made of. Even if we win our next 4 games I think most of the national media will wait for this before they even consider giving us any respect.

I will reserve my Hawks playoff predictions until this stretch is complete but for the month of November I predict...I'm not superstitous(sp) but I just can't do it. Go Hawks.

P.S. My prayers will be with the corndog people during this stretch.

P.S.S. Just looked at December and there is a two week stretch that made my jaw drop.

Quote:

I was looking at the schedule for the Hawks for the rest of Nov. trying to figure what our record would be and realized this.

Nov. 22 vs. Det.

Nov. 24 vs. Tor

Nov. 25 vs. Orl.

Nov. 28 vs. Was.

Nov. 29 vs. Cha.

That's 5 games in 8 days. All in our conference and 3 in our division. Just like last night was huge test and indicator of what we are this is going to be a really good test of what this team is made of. Even if we win our next 4 games I think most of the national media will wait for this before they even consider giving us any respect.

I will reserve my Hawks playoff predictions until this stretch is complete but for the month of November I predict...I'm not superstitous(sp) but I just can't do it. Go Hawks.

P.S. My prayers will be with the corndog people during this stretch.

Jim Mora Sr "playoffs? playoffs? "

they've got Toronto, Milwaukee, and Seattle this week. I know you can't place qualifiers on this team early in the season but I think in light of Atlanta's play all 3 games are winnable. I would hope we would come out winning 2 of the 3. 0 for 3 is almost unnacceptable at this point.

isn't it funny how expectation change so quickly? that's a good thing grin.gif

I thought that we had a good chance to get off to a good start ( I thought we would start 3 - 0 . . then slack off toward the end of the month ).

I said that we'd be 7 - 6 by December.

But I had NO IDEA that we would be this improved on the defensive end. Right now, we have a realistic shot at being 8 - 5 . . possibly even 9 - 4, if we take care of the winnable games.

Quote:

lol what is this corndog thing y'all keep referring to? I keep hearing everyone talk about it, what does it mean.

we have a loyal contingent that think eating corndogs equals positive Karma for the Hawks.

as of today I'm glad the corndogs are on our side wink.gifgrin.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

P.S.S. Just looked at December and there is a two week stretch that made my jaw drop.

Way to leave us hanging. tongue.gif

Here's the December stretch he's referring to:

Dec 8th -- at LA Lakers

Dec 10th -- at Sacramento

Dec 16th -- vs. Chicago

Dec 20th -- vs. Utah

Dec 22nd -- vs. Indiana

Dec 23rd -- at Detroit

Dec 29th -- at Houston

Dec 31st -- at San Antonio

Reality will likely have settled in by the end of the year.

Quote:

Quote:

Way to leave us hanging. tongue.gif

Here's the December stretch he's referring to:

Dec 8th -- at LA Lakers

Dec 10th -- at Sacramento

Dec 16th -- vs. Chicago

Dec 20th -- vs. Utah

Dec 22nd -- vs. Indiana

Dec 23rd -- at Detroit

Dec 29th -- at Houston

Dec 31st -- at San Antonio

Reality will likely have settled in by the end of the year.

Thanks.

We'll have Marvin back earlier than it was expected before. Hopefully he'll be back before that stretch. Speedy will hopefully be really speedy, if he doesn't get injured again. Lets roll.