• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Disrespecting the HAwks!!

Wurider05

During the pregame show Kenny Smith say something very interesting about Lebron James walking off of teh court. He stated that as HAwks players they should make note because he walked off the court as if it was beneath Atlanta to beat them You think that the guys on the team took it take way and maybe the next game let Batista give Lebron some physical loving. I hope that the next time we play them we run them out of the building and run up the score.

Quote:

During the pregame show Kenny Smith say something very interesting about Lebron James walking off of teh court. He stated that as HAwks players they should make note because he walked off the court as if it was beneath Atlanta to beat them You think that the guys on the team took it take way and maybe the next game let Batista give Lebron some physical loving. I hope that the next time we play them we run them out of the building and run up the score.

Really, this is where the fans can step in, maybe. If they are coming to town soon, we could try to get tickets near the visitor's exit row to the locker room and make some disparaging signs? "Lebron's game is 9 seconds shorter than the average NBA player's."

Quote:

Who knows what he was thinking? It's a good guess that he was frustrated for losing to the "lowly" Hawks, but he might have just been upset with himself for missing so many shots.

I did like how in the post-game interview he didn't simply blame it on free throws, and acknowledged that we were terrible at the stripe too.

Quote:

Quote:

make some disparaging signs? "Lebron's game is 9 seconds shorter than the average NBA player's."

what if that motivates him and he goes out w/ 40 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks?

... crap!

Heheh.. well in the one game I went to where Jordan came to town w/ the Wizards, I booed him viciously all night from the second row, and the Hawks won!

The whole incident was blown out of proportin by Steve Holdman (sp?) on the radio. Lebron was still on the court and even said something to Joe JOhnson right after the final buzzer.

ESPN is making a big deal out of it because they are all about the big story. If it wasn't Lebron, and if they didn't lose none of this would have ever been mentioned.