• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks should feel offended for LeBron disrespect

jerrywest

• Premium Member

Quote:

LeBron can't believe that his team could lose to the Hawks. he wouldn't think that about opponents he respects.

Put that on the bulleting board.

I don't think that lack of respect at this point in the season is that big of a deal. I love the Hawks but in all hoensty, they have been terrible from management on down for over 6yrs which leads to lowered expectations. It's going to take a while, and more wins like the one they had over the Cavs, for the Hawks to get respect around the league. Four games is too early to tell, but I sincerely hope that we make the playoffs this year. Better yet, wouldn't it be surreal if we managed to hold on to the Eastern Conference lead? That's probably wishful thinking but I believe that this team can, at the very least, make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. laugh.gif

Quote:

Quote:

LeBron can't believe that his team could lose to the Hawks. he wouldn't think that about opponents he respects.

Put that on the bulleting board.

I don't think that lack of respect at this point in the season is that big of a deal. I love the Hawks but in all hoensty, they have been terrible from management on down for over 6yrs which leads to lowered expectations. It's going to take a while, and more wins like the one they had over the Cavs, for the Hawks to get respect around the league. Four games is too early to tell, but I sincerely hope that we make the playoffs this year. Better yet, wouldn't it be surreal if we managed to hold on to the Eastern Conference lead? That's probably wishful thinking but I believe that this team can, at the very least, make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. laugh.gif

I know. Michel Jordan used to make up things about his opponents in his mind in order to perform his best. Hawks don't have to imagine anything here. All I want to see is "us against the world" attitude. Fill up the bulleting board.