• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Compare and contrast JJ and Marvin

jerrywest

Marvin will probably be able to get to the free throw line more than JJ...but right now it's hard to imagine him being better than JJ, when JJ is scoring 28 ppg and doing everything so well.

But it doesn't really matter if he's better. I can imagine a scenario a few years down the road where JJ is averaging 24 ppg and Marvin averages 19 ppg and they're both dangerous players. Then add in the Josh's and Zaza at around 15 ppg...that could be a pretty dangerous offensive team.

I am not saying Marvin is in the same league as JJ now. What I am trying to make you guys discuss is the future. I think Marvin and JJ will play well together because they are different and both can be awesome at what they do. I hope Marvin can reach JJ's level some day and that's when we'll compete for championship every year.

Quote:

I am not saying Marvin is in the same league as JJ now. What I am trying to make you guys discuss is the future. I think Marvin and JJ will play well together because they are different and both can be awesome at what they do. I hope Marvin can reach JJ's level some day and that's when we'll compete for championship every year.

A lot of players could have all-star careers without ever playing as well as JJ is playing right now. So even if Marvin never puts up 28, 6 and 5, he could still be a very good player in the future. And I do think that Marvin and JJ should be able to mesh really well.