• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

official Atlanta/Milwaukee thread

gsuteke

has anyone been having trouble with the 790 the zone listen live? last couple games i've tried listening to, the media player window opens, i get the annoying lee corso ad, then it just freezes and won't play the live feed. anyone know if there is some sort of black-out going on? frustrating.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job giving them the game, refs...More BS travel calls on us, none on the opponent.

More and 1s for the opposition(Especially at the end, where the hell were the fouls?) none for us.

Why cant we just get some damn calls.

BTW, Smoove needs to be coming off the bench. He needs to learn that there are more things than shooting tough jumpers, especially when your shot isnt falling.

just looking at the box, looks like jj and tlue and chillz did their part. josh smith.......ahhh, ups and downs of youth. kid needs to stay late after practice. 1 for 12, that's just sad. i wouldn't expect huge numbers for every game, but to only make one 3 and one ft--nm.

Quote:

has anyone been having trouble with the 790 the zone listen live? last couple games i've tried listening to, the media player window opens, i get the annoying lee corso ad, then it just freezes and won't play the live feed. anyone know if there is some sort of black-out going on? frustrating.

you have to buy NBA's league pass.

• Premium Member

Quote:

We lose. Teams are starting to figure out how to pressure JJ and he has struggled for the past couple games. Need another scorer. Come on Marvin.

Didn't Joe have 29 points? If you consider that struggling, what would you call josh Smith's performance tonight?