• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Redd got alot of bogus fouls called for him that

smithrules

It is the case that you have to earn respect from the refs, but I hate it and sometimes it makes me hate the NBA.

The traveling calls were ridiculous tonight. Not only did the refs Redd when we was engaged in the most blatant traveling I've ever seen...I mean ever...but then the call a phantom travel on Zaza a play letter and give Woody a T for complaining about it. Ridiculous.

And that last foul call on Redd was invisible even after repeated slow motion viewings. The only thing I saw was text book defense by JJ...and the refs giving the game to the Bucks on a silver platter.

Kind of makes you sick to watch the Hawks try to beat the Bucks+the refs. It's pretty tough.

It's because, like the media and the rest of the NBA, they don't think the Hawks should be winning games, so if it's close they're just not getting the same calls. It's utter BS and I wish David Stern would for once in his life spend an offseason fixing the crappy officiating instead of coming up with ways to punish those complaining about crappy officiating.

REF #41 officially cost the Hawks the game. Redd should send him him half his game check because the ref just gave it all to him. I'm ashamed that the league has an official either that corrupt or clueless. On the game winning drive the ref anticipated a foul and whenJJ backed off he called it anyway. The Hawks also NEVER made Redd go to his right...he can't go right. That is part of the little things that Woody doesn't stress or get thru.

The team is now starting a fade a bit...we should be 6-1.

Yes, Redd DID get help. He had a great game but:

Watching on TV, that last call with the foul was NOT

a foul. Replay in slo-mo confirmed this. That wasn't

the only one.

Redd goes left when he drives. Guard his left side!

Force him to either run over you or go right. When

you know which way he's going, cover that side.

Redd and his "no travel" call. Replay showed that he

took five steps without a dribble! That's right. Five!!

blush.gif

Games like this is why we could win less than 40 games this year. I noticed it last year too. Zaza especially gets officiated like a chump. More than one reason he was a leader in offensive foul calls last year. Then he'll take an elbow to the face and get called for a foul.

Yes, we are gonna lose a lot of games this year on bs officiating. We just have to accept it, and win as many as we can on our own merit.

This isn't the first year we've been screwed over by officiating, but if we stay at .500 or slightly below, it could be the last. We get no respect from the refs because they think we are a joke of a franchise. So subconsciously or perhaps even consciously, they make very, very biased calls against us.

But if we show the league that our hot start is no fluke and that we can really hang with the good teams in this league, perhaps down the stretch of games the game will not be called so partially.