• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LOL @ Chad Ford

gsuteke

• Premium Member

You need to create the #1 sport site on the internet by posting rumors that are half the time utter crap and half the time actually true. Once you do that, ESPN will pay you millions to sell out and become an "Insider" and give you a cushy job on television for the rest of your life per the contract you will sign.

Once you do that then you too can become the next Chad Ford.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

you know whats terrible is that he says it's pains him to say it and he can't beleive he's saying it....WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI-HAWKS CHAD!?....it's not like he's debating contributions of players or player development or performance...other writers have predicted things about teams and been wrong. it's not like this is a first. but why so "pained" about it Chad?

wow, at first i thought it was my homerism talking but with comments like that it's obvious that a sportswriter has a bias that affects his judgement. heck, just because i hate the lakers doesnt mean they suck.

Dear Chad, do your job.

where do i apply for his position? heck, i got the nbaseason pass, i'll watch all the games and write about it.

what struck me is he's obviously rooting for the Hawks do perform poorly judging from the wording he used.

what the???? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

it makes it all that much more important that we show up in numbers for these chats to spam them with "i told you so's"

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

you know whats terrible is that he says it's pains him to say it and he can't beleive he's saying it....WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI-HAWKS CHAD!?....it's not like he's debating contributions of players or player development or performance...other writers have predicted things about teams and been wrong. it's not like this is a first. but why so "pained" about it Chad?

wow, at first i thought it was my homerism talking but with comments like that it's obvious that a sportswriter has a bias that affects his judgement. heck, just because i hate the lakers doesnt mean they suck.

Dear Chad, do your job.

where do i apply for his position? heck, i got the nbaseason pass, i'll watch all the games and write about it.

what struck me is he's obviously rooting for the Hawks do perform poorly judging from the wording he used.

it makes it all that much more important that we show up in numbers for these chats to spam them with "i told you so's"

I think we should spam Bill Simmons about Ford's obvious bias. Simmons has already busted Ford's chops in the past and is about the only ESPN employee who would make fun of another for being biased.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dear Chad, do your job.

I think we should spam Bill Simmons about Ford's obvious bias. Simmons has already busted Ford's chops in the past and is about the only ESPN employee who would make fun of another for being biased.

that name is not familiar to me. post a link and i'm on it.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dear Chad, do your job.

Simmons is better known as the Sports Guy. He is perhaps the featured writer on Page 2 of ESPN and has his sports guy world subsection at the ESPN site.

that name is not familiar to me. post a link and i'm on it.

Hate to say it Sothron but GoDawgs21 has owned you in every arguement you two have had from what I have read. You go back and forth on your points way too much. You can call him a troll all you want but he IS just trying to refute your ridiculous bashing of BK. If your a so-called diehard fan of the Hawks it really saddens me you had no idea when BK actually took over the HORRIBLE situation Babcock left our franchise in. Props to GoDawgs21!

Thanks Gutzy. He claim's I am just a troll, but if he just clicked on my name and then could read all my post prior to his existence. Sorry I dont comment on every little topic to get my post up there. Usually I state my peace and sit back and read. However, after his blatent bashing of BK and other things Hawks related, when he infact doesn't even know how long BK has been here, something had to be said. I lvoe he can't even realize he hasnt provided any substance to his arguments, and has been complete torn to shreds. I think its because he doesn't even read my replies when I dont point correct things he has said, and simply replies.

• Premium Member

Please keep stalking me you are just making my case for me.

And FYI: I know how long BK has been here (sadly). At that particular time I did not remember. You ever have days where you can't remember something right off the top of your head?

• Premium Member

This troll can't even read English. He spends hours trying to find quotes from me and can not even provide a good flame from it because he doesn't even understand what I said in the first place to try and flame it.

So if "owning" me is to utterly be without the ability to comprehend English then yep, this troll sure has "owned" me. crazy.gif

• Premium Member

He is obviously someone's troll alias they made two years ago. He has just over a hundred posts in two years and I am willing to put money on well over half of those posts are from his stalking me in every thread I post in. Its stopped being comical and has become annoying. The next step is creepy.

Is there an ignore featue for this site?

If you really want to put your money where you mouth is read one thing I wrote. Click on my SN and then the tab view all post. Thats why it takes 5 sec to find your quotes not hours. Now you have to resort to calling me a troll because you have been proven wrong. 85 post before you not calling out anyone, just post. Im not trolling you I am actually showing stats and proof that you are wrong. Scroll up in this post and you can se my explanation for lack of post. I dont comment on ever trival topic, I usually keep to myself read and laugh. Make my one comment and leave, but you need to be called out for the clown you are. Funny GSU and everyone made the comment about 2 or 3 clowns on this board following your and TP's thread last week. So everyone thinks your full of nonsense, but you. I guess we are all wrong. I cant help you cant except that fact. So now back to that money, since you said you would put your money on it. Lets see it.

• Moderators

Quote:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Please, reply again troll. I don't think I'll get tired of reading that message for awhile yet.
grin.gif

Neither of you guys are coming off very well in this flame war. As a disinterested bystander let me request you both stop personalizing things and get back to posting about the Hawks!

I never once posted personally about Sothy, I just was tired of his BK bashing, without even knowing when the guiy took over. Everything I posted was simple refutes to his statements. He is the one that resorted to calling me cupcake and troll. Sometimes one's best argument when beaten is to start name calling (theres a personal pop shot)

• Premium Member

I have to say in my own defense that this troll only started posting in response to me. Every single thread I've posted in over the last week or so has had this troll show up and try to start a flame war. I'm not the one stalking another poster on this forum. tongue.gif

He's now on my ignore list and once he comes up with another alias to do the same thing I'll dutifully put that on my ignore list as well. I think its rather sad that someone would resort to using a dummy account because they can't handle criticism of Knight.

But regardless, he's now ignored so hopefully the stalking will go away.

What makes you think he has a dummy account? I don't understand why your bashing him all of a sudden. All he did was refute your stupid bashing of BK and his moves. Your the one who needs to quit the needless name calling. You got schooled so just admit it. Its alright! Otherwise comeback with some decent arguements instead of the dumb name calling .