LOL @ Chad Ford

gsuteke

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

What makes you think he has a dummy account? I don't understand why your bashing him all of a sudden. All he did was refute your stupid bashing of BK and his moves. Your the one who needs to quit the needless name calling. You got schooled so just admit it. Its alright! Otherwise comeback with some decent arguements instead of the dumb name calling .

Dude, do yourself a favor and do some research. I know I can't be there on realgm.com to save you on other team's boards like I used to do (my workplace banned realgm.com) but please. This guy only posts, nonstop I might add, to go back and find some old quote from me to try and start a flamewar. I don't go digging through his old posts to find something to flame about. If you don't see the difference then I don't know how to explain it any better than that.

As for the "getting schooled" did you even read his posts? He would take a post of mine and distort it completely out of context to try and "prove" a point and when I showed him that he was completely offbase on what he wrote he didn't even have the guts to respond because it was so obvious.

He's not worth my time or energy to keep getting into flamewars when I post on this site. And yes, there's no doubt in my mind he's a regular member's dummy account so they can stalk someone on the board and not get the axe from the mods. Its gutless. Just like his posts when he's proven wrong about something I wrote.

So its over. He's on my ignore list so we can get back to talking about the Hawks. Y'know, the reason we all post here? smirk.gif

Its not trolling. We have our debate in one thread, then the next day in another thread you say the complete opposite statement. We had a nice convo yesterday about the draft picks. You asked my opinion I gave it. I havent once personally attacked you, I have shown evidence that shows your commments to be incorrect. Thats it. If you want to come on here and bash BK, be prepared to have SOME (ANY) evidence to support your decision. You call it trolling becuase you dont have a leg to stand on in the debate. Im not personally attacking you. I posted most of those to anybody Walter, etc that bashes on BK. Walter and I have sparred in the past. Unlike you I have much respect for walter. He defends his position with intellegent and insightful information. I dont agree with him, but I can at least say I see his side because he does back it up with evidence showing how he arrived at his conclusion.

One day you are aguing about how BK hs ruined the team, the we win 3 in a row and it's the best you have felt about this team in years (or as i put it you havent felt better about this team in a long time, sorry I know there are such major differences there).

One post you say Chill was a horrible pick then the next day we wont be able to resign because he will be starting for at least 110 teams in the league.

You say I follow you around, yet it was a completely other poster that hasnt even been involved in our debates that called you out in the ticket off thread.

SO ITS NOT JUST ME SEEING YOUR FENCE SITTING.

You cant flip flop with wins and loses. How you still think I am a dummy account when you can go back and see what I have written since 2004 is beyond me. You can also go on the ESPN boards and see my post as GoDawgs07, many were cut and paste from my post here. Northcyde and I have had many a convo over there.

Dude okay thats fine! I don't have time to go back and do all the research either. I was just asking! As for realgm i don't need any help, I have plenty but thanks for sticking up for me. Sucks they banned you from that at work and not this site. Whats the difference? I'm not taking sides in this stupid flame war anyways. I just don't agree with your points on BK is all. And whether you want to believe it or not GoDawgs posted some good arguements to refute your belief that BK is one of the worst GM's in the NBA. There are so many more that have done so much worse in draft, FA signings, capspace, etc.

• Premium Member

I'm scared that hawksquawk could be next but realgm.com had some kind of virus in a popup ad and while it was blocked by the company's virus protection it happened so much that I got a not so nice email to stop posting there. Since I need my job lol I had to stop posting there. I work at least 70-80 hours a week and its hard for me to remember to go by there at home and post with you guys again.

Its also nice to come post here and not have all those idiots from other team's boards screaming "You guys got ripped off for JJ! HUHU!" heh.

That's fine with me that you don't agree with all my posts about BK. I also know from realgm that you were 100% in agreement with me that we should have done more over the years and I know you didn't want Shellhead either in the draft. Now I know I kinda lost it that draft night but I'm honestly pulling for Shellhead to "own me" in real life by being the best damn power forward in the NBA. I'd much rather have me think badly of a Hawks guy and have him do well than for me to be proven "right" on the internet.

To be fair I have never said that BK was the worst GM in the NBA. I think he's made some big mistakes over the years. I wish we had gotten more from trading SAR/Theo. I wish we had kept Pyrzbilla. I wish we had not resigned Collier (RIP). I wish we had gotten more out of trading JT. I wish we had drafted Iggy or Deng over Chill. I wish we had drafted Deron Williams and then drafted almost anything else this year at #5. I wish we had not signed Claxton with his injury record. I wish we had gotten more from trading Harrington.

These are as far as I remember the only things I've criticized Knight over. I know for a fact I'm not the only person who feels the same way over the same things. Not once have I ever "flip flopped" on those opinions. Not once. If you want to ask me a specific question about each issue or whatever then please do so.

What I don't appreciate is some guy coming out of the woodwork and in every.single.thread. I post in bringing up some old up crap and wanting to rehash the same arguments over. Its just ..silly. We both know where we stand so why keep arguing about it? Its a waste of time and its taking away from other people's enjoyment of the site obviously by the other people saying "please stop guys".

So I'm trying to stay above it and I've put him on ignore. If he's not a dummy troll account it will reveal itself over the season. If I think he's a real poster and he can show the ability to not bring up old crap to constantly rehash then I'll probably unignore him. We'll see.

I'm done talking about this unless someone wants to take it to PM or start another thread asking about my specific issues with Knight.

Actually I was never against picking Shelden Williams as I believe he fills a need. I was against picking him at #5 though. I wanted BK to trade down and get another piece and still take Shelden. I wish we would have taken the Houston deal for example getting Luther Head and still taking Shell at #8 but it didn't happen for whatever reason. I think overall the draft was very weak and i'm still not sold on Foye being so great. He has been terrible so far and Roy is now in a cast on his foot not playing. The only rookie in the top 10 playing well is Morrison really. I think Shelden will come around though by the end of the year

Quote:

Quote:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Please, reply again troll. I don't think I'll get tired of reading that message for awhile yet.
grin.gif

Neither of you guys are coming off very well in this flame war. As a disinterested bystander let me request you both stop personalizing things and get back to posting about the Hawks!

at the very least you could be like me and Diesel and throw some humor into it while you are slamming one another grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please, reply again troll. I don't think I'll get tired of reading that message for awhile yet.
grin.gif

Neither of you guys are coming off very well in this flame war. As a disinterested bystander let me request you both stop personalizing things and get back to posting about the Hawks!

at the very least you could be like me and Diesel and throw some humor into it while you are slamming one another grin.gif

Was this humor before or after you two got in a slapfest about him putting the GSouthern president in his signature? Because I know I was ROLLING on the ground with that one.

Your fighting with Diesel was annoying. And your fighting with Waltar was annoying. And Sothron's fighting with GoDawgs is annoying. All of it was uncalled for, but the egos in the threads wouldn't allow anyone to just ignore the other person.

We are here to discuss the Hawks. Obviously, we're not going to agree. As long as Sothron and GoDawgs backed up their points, I had no problem with them constantly bickering - It's when Sothron started calling people stalking trolls and GD trying to refute his stalkerdom that it became annoying.

Nobody comes to this thread with the goal of reading a Sothron post or a gsuteke post or a VarsitySlacker post (though Diesel has been known to look for his own posts in order to congratulate himself on them). If a poster continously takes an ignorant stance on a player, then by all means call them out on it (Waltar on Shelden, jsmoovefemalefan on Smith) but to interrupt threads with childish threats or start threads about other posters with no actual Hawks relevance, that's just childish.

This wasn't aimed at anybody in particular, it's just a trend that I've noticed recently on HS.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

grin.gif

Was this humor before or after you two got in a slapfest about him putting the GSouthern president in his signature? Because I know I was ROLLING on the ground with that one.

Your fighting with Diesel was annoying. And your fighting with Waltar was annoying. And Sothron's fighting with GoDawgs is annoying. All of it was uncalled for, but the egos in the threads wouldn't allow anyone to just ignore the other person.

We are here to discuss the Hawks. Obviously, we're not going to agree. As long as Sothron and GoDawgs backed up their points, I had no problem with them constantly bickering - It's when Sothron started calling people stalking trolls and GD trying to refute his stalkerdom that it became annoying.

Nobody comes to this thread with the goal of reading a Sothron post or a gsuteke post or a VarsitySlacker post (though Diesel has been known to look for his own posts in order to congratulate himself on them). If a poster continously takes an ignorant stance on a player, then by all means call them out on it (Waltar on Shelden, jsmoovefemalefan on Smith) but to interrupt threads with childish threats or start threads about other posters with no actual Hawks relevance, that's just childish.

This wasn't aimed at anybody in particular, it's just a trend that I've noticed recently on HS.

he's right. we're guilty.

i sometimes regret it after the fact, even if i do get some pretty good cracks in on Diesel grin.gif