• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can the Hawks stop D Wade?

Diesel

• Premium Member

That's all Miami is right now. I think that we cannot. Therefore, our best bet is to focus on the rest... GP, #8, and Posey cannot aid Dwade on Sat. Night. We will be well rested.. Hopefully, we can force a running game and get those old legs tired.

Exactly plus the Heat have to play Friday night at home against the Knicks then come to the ATL. We should win this game hands down and it will be a big disappointment if we lose. We need to win the home games especially after dropping the last two that should have been wins. Wade will get his points no matter what because you can't stop a superstar but his supporting cast is old and weak. We should run them out of the gym.

Quote:

I would let Wade do what he wants and for the love of 'Nique don't foul him.

Well prepare to be pissed off because Wade will get EVERY call, and the Hawks never get calls so he'll probably shoot 20+ free throws.

We've always had trouble with Miami, although they've been good recently and we've been horrible, but last year I went to the Heat game (they were w/o Shaq) and they dominated us the whole game (the game Smoove dunked on Zo). The "Kazaam DVD" thing they did was so funny.

• Premium Member

I think that the problem that we have had with Miami is that we've lacked the physical element to play with them. I think now, we have it. We have the landlord and the VP of Pain... They match up well vs Haslem and Zo. Plus, if Speedy plays, I would start the game trying to run!

Actually, I kind of think the opposite. Wade is going to get his, going to get the calls, and score a lot. I think the key will be how well we can shut down the role players. Will we give Haslem those mid range shots that he loves, or play him close enough to make him earn his points? Will we body Toine up? And can we keep enough pressure on JWill, or let him run the show? He's been good this year.

Should be an interesting one between 2 hungry teams. Much like the milwaukee game. Hopefully we show up on time, not 12 minutes late like that game.

Walker is always the X-factor for the Heat. He's not going to change the way he plays. So if he's on, the Heat will stay in the game and have a chance to win at the end. If he's off, they may lose by 10+ points.

Smoove will probably be guarding Toine, so he must stay out of foul trouble, and make him take difficult shots.

I think J-Will getting another game under his belt, will help the Heat as well. We don't need him scoring 15+ points tonight.

The Hawks don't make anything easy, so I expect one of those typical nail-biter games that they like to play.

Should I predict a score? Nahhhhh . . no sense jinxing them.