• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks / Heat

terrynoonan

Quote:

ya cause Marvin is perfect and will not make any mistakes get real.

I think everyone expects Marvin to make mistakes...Every basketball player does.

The thing is that Marvin understands you dont win 1 on 5 drive to the baskets...The 1st time I can live with, but when you do it twice you are being an idiot...Unless your DW, then you get foul calls.

Yeah Smoove lost us this game get real, Joe was 6- 11 from the FT line 1-6 from 3. Lue was 0-7 from the 3 point line and also took some bad shots. The team lost this game not one player. And if you think Marvin will come back and dominate in the first game you are so wrong it is going to take him some time to get his feet wet. If we can't rebound and make FT's we will continue to lose these heartbreakers.

Quote:

Quote:

ya cause Marvin is perfect and will not make any mistakes get real.

I think everyone expects Marvin to make mistakes...Every basketball player does.

The thing is that Marvin understands you dont win 1 on 5 drive to the baskets...The 1st time I can live with, but when you do it twice you are being an idiot...Unless your DW, then you get foul calls.

Yeah sure Marvin is perfect and he wont make any mistakes once he gets back.

I saw the whole game when did he go 1 on 5 it was 1 on 3 and he got fouled it was a non call. He missed a 3 on 3 layup. But what about the time he took it coast to coast and made it on the whole heat team. I guess thats not talked about stop looking for a scapegoat. We missed over 10 FTS and were out hustled and rebounded. Look at Lues terrible shooting night.

I love Josh Smith, but every time he shoots a 3, the opposing coach must breathe a sigh of relief. The most explosive athlete on the court and his coach lets him shoot 5 feet out of his range all night. If he would work on consistently knocking down a 15-18 footer, he would be unstoppable.