• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who is the BEST in a Weak East?

TexasPete

The Hawks have got to make their move against the Eastern conference teams especially when playing at home. The East is totally inferior to the West and that is not even up for debate. Teams like the Bulls who have a heavy dose of West early are falling behind the 8-ball. When you play any Eastern team at home you need a win. Unless an Eastern team is playing well they get creamed on their road trips.

I can honestly say that the East is wide open like I have never seen it before. Miami is over the hill...Chicago has no low post scoring and just shoot jumpers...Detroit is flawed and is past tense. NJ is older but probably a threat anyway. The Wizards have talent but they don't bring it every night. The Cavs are probably the favorite because of LeBron but they aren't that imposing. Without LBJ they suck. Orlando? Hard to pick them they aren't that great. I think the Bulls will get it going but I'm not sold.

Who is the best in the East? I wish Marvin had been healthy all along because I think we would be interesting. The bad news is the West rep will probably cream the Eastern rep but this conference is wide open.

The East is either very weak or all the teams are equally good. But the Hawks have as good a chance as anyone in the East to EASILY get a playoff spot. The Bulls suck and are 3-8 right now and WAY overpaid for Wallace who is doing nothing really so far for them. They have MAJOR problems scoring the ball. Cleveland and Washington are both good teams but don't bring it every night(Hawks beat Cavs at home earlier) and are very beatable. We can go on and on about the rest of the teams in the East. Indiana, Philly, Boston and so on are all decent teams but no better than our Hawks in my book. We have to win tonight against Detroit!! Have to get a win!

Bulls had a tough schedule so far, they played a lot of west teams, they should make the playoffs. Pistons will make the playoffs, they are experienced ans still have one of the best starting rotaion in east. Cavs should make the playoffs, they are off to a pretty good start. Pacers and New jersy should make the playoffs too. Miami is still good, Wade can carry them easily as he did against us.

That's 2 spots left for:

Milwakee

Washington

Boston

Orlando and

Atlanta

These are the teams that we must beat.

I think that these teams will not make the playoffs:

New York

Toronto

Charlotte