• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I guess attendence is way up this year?

Wurider05

We're averaging 17,408 so far this year, at 87% capacity.

15,068, 75.3% in 2005-2006.

14,456, 72.3% in 2004-2005.

13,798, 69.0% in 2003-2004.

12,894, 66.3% in 2002-2003.

So there's been a steady climb over the past few years. Good start to this year. Of course, those numbers will probably go one way or the other depending on our performance through the season.

I've been noticing that too and have been waiting on someone from the national media to try to bring up the 'empty seats in Atlanta' crap so we can throw it back in their faces. That's the highest average attendance the Hawks have had since moving into Philips back in 1999. Come to think of it, that is higher than Boston, New Jersey, and Philly; places that are supposed to average more than Atlanta. The key of course, is to continue winning games and remain competitive. The number could increase even more after football season ends.

Quote:

I've been noticing that too and have been waiting on someone from the national media to try to bring up the 'empty seats in Atlanta' crap so we can throw it back in their faces. That's the highest average attendance the Hawks have had since moving into Philips back in 1999. Come to think of it, that is higher than Boston, New Jersey, and Philly; places that are supposed to average more than Atlanta. The key of course, is to continue winning games and remain competitive. The number could increase even more after football season ends.

Figures. The one year I have full Sixers season tickets. At least the seats are right by the Brewpub!