• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Biedrins is going off

exodus

Last summer a lot of us were saying that we would like to get Biedrins from GS in an Al trade. Obviously they were right to hold on to him.

So far this season he is averaging 11/10 with 3 blocks. Over the last 5 he is averaging 16/13/4.

He would be a perfect fit here but most likely wasn't on the table unless we took one of their bad contracts. Of course it probably would have been worth it if we did take a bad contract in order to get him.

Yeah this kid is straight dominating right now. We would have had to at least take Murphy's bloated contract but I still don't think they would have parted with him either way. It was mostly Pietrus and Murphy that they were willing to deal from what I heard. All their fans on realgm.com said he was completely off limits when we were discussing the Al trade. They were right!

Quote:

Some homers thought Zaza was as good/better than Biedrins, so why trade for him? lol

I just wished we got (a) somebody this offseason that fits the (at least) defensive center to total center, preferably big, package we need. We had as much capitol this offseason as any team. Just seems lame to come up with so little in our last big offseason (should be) for awhile.

W