• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's choice for new coach...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Not to say that Woody should be fired...

But in the way of OJ...

If he was fired, here's who I want....

NINO Brown from New Jack City...

Here's my ten reasons why Nino!!!

1. The immediate response to things not going his way.

Like when he shot up the dons and all their friends after the shootout at the wedding.

2. He knows how to make a plan come together.

The Carter was a stroke of Brilliance.

3. He's Smoove...

The "hi mom" comment after he won the court case!

4. My most favorite... I want to here him tell Salim to go to the bench.. then when Salim opens up his mouth, Nino would say " sit your five dollar a-- down before I make change".

5. The Hair style...

he would set a trend for coaches.

6. G-Money. Can't you just hear Armond Hill saying The Hawks " We all we got!"...

7. Everytime we trade a player, in the press conference, Nino would say " I never liked you anyway... Pretty m.f."

8. The complete lack of trust. Players would hate him but would work hard.

9. Unlimited cash flow.

10. Everytime, he'd send Smoove to the bench, the crowd could yell " am I my brothers keeper... Yes I am!"...

Quote:

Not to say that Woody should be fired...

But in the way of OJ...

If he was fired, here's who I want....

NINO Brown from New Jack City...

Here's my ten reasons why Nino!!!

1. The immediate response to things not going his way.

Like when he shot up the dons and all their friends after the shootout at the wedding.

2. He knows how to make a plan come together.

The Carter was a stroke of Brilliance.

3. He's Smoove...

The "hi mom" comment after he won the court case!

4. My most favorite... I want to here him tell Salim to go to the bench.. then when Salim opens up his mouth, Nino would say " sit your five dollar a-- down before I make change".

5. The Hair style...

he would set a trend for coaches.

6. G-Money. Can't you just hear Armond Hill saying The Hawks " We all we got!"...

7. Everytime we trade a player, in the press conference, Nino would say " I never liked you anyway... Pretty m.f."

8. The complete lack of trust. Players would hate him but would work hard.

9. Unlimited cash flow.

10. Everytime, he'd send Smoove to the bench, the crowd could yell " am I my brothers keeper... Yes I am!"...

LMAO !!

Hilarious.

Let me add 2 more.

11. Nino would have inactive Hawk players looking sharp as a tack on the bench . . . dressed in all black with a black Kangol on their heads. Of course, NBA dress code rules would prohibit the signature gold chain that each player would wear.

12. Nino would make a player like Smoove a little more tough. He'd play one-on-one games with Smoove after practice, tossing the ball hard into his chest, yelling . . "CHECK!! . . . CHECK!!"

• Premium Member

"12. Nino would make a player like Smoove a little more tough. He'd play one-on-one games with Smoove after practice, tossing the ball hard into his chest, yelling . . "CHECK!! . . . CHECK!!"

The Nino Brown toughness trainiing!!!

I love it!