• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hey! (new person)

lunar

hey everybody i was just letting you all know that i'll be posting here on hawksquawk now. i've been reading your post here for a couple months but i wanted to wait until i became a realgm on realgm.com before i came over to this board. i hope to have as many good discussions on here as i do on realgm.

ya'll have a good day! cool.gif

Quote:

so who do you like to beat up? and who do you defend to the death?

He doesn't really do any of that. He basically supports the team and is generally an optimist. He doesn't get into the bashing of players.

Welcome aboard lunarblues. I am tontoz over at realgm.

going into the draft i wanted paul (i had plenty discussions with some guy named W who wanted us to take bogut or deron instead) but when we got the number 2 pick i knew

1) we were getting marvin williams

and

2) harrington was gone

so i could see why we chose marvin and for the most part i'm cool with the selection.

as for sheldon, even though i wanted roy, it would be duplicating the position that Joe plays and we needed interior defense in the worse way (anybody else saw the layup lines that got ran on us last year?) so once again i could see why we went for the two time defensive player of the year. so far he hasn't dissapointed me.

Welcome aboard..

I post under the same name here and there. Had the same handle for about 60 years, so I guess I'll keep it!

Hawks, despite the record, are still in 2nd place in

our division and still qualified, although it's REALLY

early, for a playoff spot.

Hanging around, waiting for the injured to recover. When

totally healthy, gotta believe we're going to be pretty good!

Again, welcome aboard!

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif