• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Exodus still Longs for the Al Harrington Era...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Has anybody else noticed that since he's been back, All Exodus has done is talk about Al?

Ex,

Al is gone.

We've moved on. The board was peaceful while you were trying to find something else to talk about.

Can you stick to discussion on Woody, JJ, Smoove, Chillz, and Marvin...

It's just like you wanted.

Your boys even still here.

Come on LUEFAN#10. Talk about Lue!! Leave the Al era in the past!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

When Diesel gets owned, which is a frequent thing, he looks to muddy the water and then he goes in circles. Its called chasing his tail. But he wants everyone to believe he is making sense.
grin.gif

Can we vote on the winner so this crap can stop! Diesel, the last couple of days, your argument have made no sense. Please start again and increase the dose of whatever you were on at the beginning of the season

Quote:

Quote:

When Diesel gets owned, which is a frequent thing, he looks to muddy the water and then he goes in circles. Its called chasing his tail. But he wants everyone to believe he is making sense.
grin.gif

Can we vote on the winner so this crap can stop! Diesel, the last couple of days, your argument have made no sense. Please start again and increase the dose of whatever you were on at the beginning of the season

on the Chillz/Marvin thread Hotsauce told Diesel to lay down the crackpipe.

Diesel didn't take the bait.

now Diesel and Ex going at it is funny. if you are going to argue with somebody atleast bring some humor to the party tongue.gif

• Premium Member

I've never seen any one get as worked up about winning a game before as he did in that thread. I mean if we had lost the game and blew a 21 point lead, sure, its ok to be angry. But we won. I still don't understand that thread.

• Premium Member

See that's the problem.

You're happy about a ugly win against a team that we should have beaten easily...

Unlike Exodus' suggestion that this situation is similar to us winning against a playoff team. This was us allowing a sorry team come back from 24 down.

Let me ask you this...

If we would have lost, what would you have said about the Hawks?

Or how about this RON...

If we go toe to toe with the best team in the league and we lose by 1 pt and we played them so hard that it looks like it could have gone either way down the stretch... do you say "Man, the Hawks lost another one..... THEY SUCK"..

See, this is what I don't get about you. For you, it's all about W's and L's... And how they play the game means nothing??

For Me, If they W and play well... I applaud. If they win and play badly... I am not applauding. By that same token, If they lose and play well, I applaud.. If they lose and does not play well, I'm not applauding. I'm happy to have the W but I'm not throwing a freakin parade... Honestly, the only thing that I can applaud from that game is Tyron's clutch play and our first half defense. The fact that our offense has no diversity is scary.. But what do you care... You only care about Ws and Ls.

• Premium Member

Why are you calling me Ron? Should I call you Heavy D? tongue.gif

If we would have lost that game, as I said in another post, then sure its more than ok to be angry and to post about it. But we didn't lose it. We actually won by a comfortable margin. We're not a healthy team right now and we are still the youngest team in the NBA. I'm just not ready to bash the team for winning a game by nine points. I mean seriously dude just listen to yourself: you are complaining about the team when we WON the game.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Why are you calling me Ron? Should I call you Heavy D?
tongue.gif

If we would have lost that game, as I said in another post, then sure its more than ok to be angry and to post about it. But we didn't lose it. We actually won by a comfortable margin. We're not a healthy team right now and we are still the youngest team in the NBA. I'm just not ready to bash the team for winning a game by nine points. I mean seriously dude just listen to yourself: you are complaining about the team when we WON the game.

Somebody please make him stop. This is just crazy! No one was celebrating and proclaiming the Hawk to win the East after that victory. Most were quiet aside from a few posters with Josh/smoove in their MB name. This thread just came out of the blue and is continuing for days. This is how crazy the board use to be with Walter posting his version of war and peace everyday dogging BK. This is so draining.

Diesel I totally disagree with your stance, but be carefull if you dont agree with Ron, and try and show him what your side his he gets upset. Then the personal jabs come out, then he loses all points of the argument whines and blocks you.

Gee so Sothron thought I was a make believe troll. So now I guess Diesell, Perioa, who else have you been squabbling with recently? Every notice its you getting in all these personal nits. Maybe its everyone or maybe ITS YOU.

Phew much better. Sidenote my pic from the game with Mr. Levenson was up, anytime you want to discuss come to section 310. Thanks.

• Premium Member

If we go toe to toe with the best team in the league and we lose by 1 pt and we played them so hard that it looks like it could have gone either way down the stretch... do you say "Man, the Hawks lost another one..... THEY SUCK"..