• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Exodus still Longs for the Al Harrington Era...

Diesel

Quote:

I was pissed that the Hawks didn't beat them by 40!

Exactly. The Hawks should have blown out Denver since they had only half a team and were in the process of losing 5 of 6.

And I am still waiting to hear what the Hawks did well against Denver. They played poorly on both ends but lucked out that they were playing a badly depleted team.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i was talking about Denver. The hawks should have beaten them easily just like they should have beaten the Bobcats easily.

However you said the Hawks played well against Denver so you didn't care who was playing. However you have yet to say what the Hawks did well against Denver.

• Premium Member

Unfortunately, I am not trying to relive your Al era with you... but if you had watched the game... (WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WATCH HAWKS GAMES)... you would have known that when the points counted, JJ and AL scored them...

See that's the difference here Ex. Your boxscore magic can't share with you how well we played at the end of that game. How we came back with Al and JJ leading the way. Al you see is a boxscore.

Like I told you earlier, you're a blind man trying to give play by play at the basketball game. You can tell me about the crowd roaring but you haven't seen the game. Actually watching the game gives you a different perspective. If you had watched that Hawks game, you wouldn't have asked that question.

Quote:

When Diesel gets owned, which is a frequent thing, he looks to muddy the water and then he goes in circles. Its called chasing his tail. But he wants everyone to believe he is making sense.
grin.gif

Hard to refute the truth.

You can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts. Patrick Leahy

After the Denver game I said I didn't like the way they were playing and that if their defense didn't improve they would struggle. In fact I reiterated that 25 wins was about right.

After the Denver game you were talking playoffs and in fact predicted the Hawks would win 10 straight after they got blown out by Miami in their next game

Quote:

I believe that we can run off the next 10.

pmned

So what happened? The Hawks proceeded to lose 14 of 19 even though they were going through the easy part of the schedule.

In other words you were COMPLETELY WRONG.

• Premium Member

Quote:

After the Denver game you were talking playoffs and in fact predicted the Hawks would win 10 straight after they got blown out by Miami in their next game

Quote:

pmned

So what happened? The Hawks proceeded to lose 14 of 19 even though they were going through the easy part of the schedule.

See, this is just another reason why I don't really consider you a Hawks fan.

You want me to apologize for being an optimistic fan.

Sure, I was wrong... But my sentiments were that of a fan. I wanted my team to win.

I guess that makes you right...

You were right... The Hawks sucked.

Thanks again for showing your true colors.. even now, you would rather see the Hawks LOSE to prove you right than to see the Hawks win?

Fan?

I think not!

• Premium Member

I vote for myself...

I have been critical, but I have never rooted for the other team to win!

Exodus only purpose for being here is to argue.

That's what got him banned, that's all he's done since he's gotten back...

Facts are facts.

Show me one game last season when the Hawks won and you said you didn't like the way they played.

*crickets*

And as far as this optimistic fan nonsense goes, you sure didn't sound optimistic about the Bobcats victory. And you sure haven't been optimistic about the return of Marvin and Chill.

No clue. All i know is that one minute i am expecting him back for the Denver game and then all of a sudden he is out another month.

And Marvin isn't supposed to come back until after this west coast trip at the earliest.

Last year the Hawks avoided the injury bug pretty well but this year it has them by the short hairs.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pmned

See, this is just another reason why I don't really consider you a Hawks fan.

You want me to apologize for being an optimistic fan.

Sure, I was wrong... But my sentiments were that of a fan. I wanted my team to win.

I guess that makes you right...

You were right... The Hawks sucked.

Thanks again for showing your true colors.. even now, you would rather see the Hawks LOSE to prove you right than to see the Hawks win?

Fan?

I think not!

You're doing exactly what Exodus said you do in this situation. Wow! I bet you don't even realize it. You're the one that doesn't get it. It's not about you. It's about the Hawks sucking. Some of us have an educated idea of how to fix that. You obviously don't. You're not a bad fan just because you're not stupid. Do you think we would have blown three or four games with Jerry Sloan as our coach? Wait. Why am I asking? You probably do. I have challenged you many times on many things, and not once have you came back with anything close to topic. By the way, where did you play basketball? What sports did you play in high school? How about just growing up? My guess is you played and still play nothing. I know we're all Hawks fans, but you seem to think you're an internet star. Get over yourself for the sake of us all. I would like to enjoy reading some of your retarded retrospective thinking or ridiculous trade ideas, but I can't when you don't seem honest to the situations presented to you. Look in the mirror.

• Premium Member

And he's doing exactly what I said he would...

He's trying to relive the Al era. Look at his latest challenge? Is that not a crack head looking for crack?

It's all about the basketball... I have little time for those who would root for other teams and make excuse for why they lost to the Hawks.

Quote:

I have little time for those who would root for other teams and
make excuse for why they lost to the Hawks.

Here is what you said after the Bobcats game;

Quote:

The 4th quarter spoke volumes about us.

We are a 2 man team. When I looked up... I saw Zaza, JSmoove, and Salim all uneffective. We had a 24 point lead for God sakes.

My Hawks fandom was on the line. I drew the line in the sand last night...
If we would have lost it... I couldn't follow this team any longer

Is that what you meant by being an optimistic fan?

Quote:

Charlotte is the worst team in the league. So this whole notion that everybody makes run is ridiculous... How many top teams would let Charlotte come back from 24 points down and be down by only 3. That's a 21 point turn around.

I know you say " well, PHO allowed HOU to come back".. Hell, Houston is a much more competitive team than Charlotte. Not just Charlotte,
but Charlotte with Gerald Wallace hurt.

So Charlotte's "excuse" for losing to the Hawks is that Wallace got hurt?

Quote:

Gerald Wallace got hurt bumping waistlines with Smoove.
At the point, Charlotte had all the moment. JJ fustrated, Zaza invisible, Smoove messing up... It was the same story we see every night....
The only difference is this time lady luck sat on our bench

Again with the Wallace "excuse".

Quote:

Our saving grace last night was the fact that Gerald Wallace got hurt
, Derrick Anderson couldn't hit the ocean from the shoreline, and TLue saved us.

Yet again with the Wallace "excuse".

Last year every win was a quality win. It didn't matter how badly the Hawks played or how many injuries the other team had. It didn't matter if the Hawks were playing "Melo and his Mama" every win was a quality win.

This year you are thinking about no longer being a fan if they lose a game. violin-1.gif