• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Exodus still Longs for the Al Harrington Era...

Diesel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Here is what you said after the Bobcats game;

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 4th quarter spoke volumes about us.

We are a 2 man team. When I looked up... I saw Zaza, JSmoove, and Salim all uneffective. We had a 24 point lead for God sakes.

My Hawks fandom was on the line. I drew the line in the sand last night... If we would have lost it... I couldn't follow this team any longer .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that what you meant by being an optimistic fan?

I don't think Diesel would ever stop being a Hawks fan, he's way too obsessed and wrapped up to just drop it all, but ex obviously has the edge on this one. Diesel, you put it in writing that your fandom was on the line. Either you were serious, and therefore a fair-weathered fan, or you were greatly exagerrating, and are a sensationalist poster that more often sides with controversy and shocking people than truth and conviction.

I think its the second, which I don't think ios a BAD thing, but if that's who you are, you'd win more friends around here by not taking yourself so seriously ALL of the time.

I think Diesel's a fan, but he's more into Diesel than he is into the Hawks.