• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where's the media goons now?

Sothron

• Premium Member

Remember when all of the muppets on ESPN and TNT and around the internet were just convinced that the Knicks would trade Starbury or Francis to us? Remember that? They were just 100% convinced that Knight was in such desperate need for a point guard that we would use all of our cap space on retreads like those two.

It wasn't just talked about, it was almost a given. Now look at those two bumbs in NY this year. Both are clearly has beens of the worst kind: has beens stuck with max salaries. There is no way in the world NY could offer enough to get a team to swallow those poison pill contracts.

As much as the media muppets love to harp when they are right about something I would love to hear them actually admit all the rampant trade rumors they came up with were nothing but hot air and some writer's imaginations.

Yeah Starbury and Francis are both complete jokes! I still can't believe Isiah traded for Francis! What a terrible move when you already have a greedy PG in Starbury with another bloated contract. Never understood that trade or how this clown EVER got a NBA coaching job much less a friggin GM job. What a JOKE!

• Premium Member

What's even more insulting to me is when the media, especially the NY media, insists that Thomas can unload those bad contracts on teams like the Hawks because...its the Knicks and the other team could use a point guard.

I could think of at least a dozen other point guards I would want besides those two. I can't even name one team that would honestly trade for either of those guys.