• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I can't believe i would be saying this, but....

Popeye

Who starts at SF if Smoove can't go next game?

Frieje, i think he is a good player and we should give him about 30 minutes and see what he can do. He may easily put up 20 points on 5 three pointers. He plays some awesome D as well. And he is a great person as well, he helps in community i guess!..

What do you guys think? tongue.gif

Lang is getting an NBA paycheck - 6'10' 260 lbs and strong - happy for him. We brought him up from the NBDL last year and didn't even give him a minute of time - and that's while the layup drills were routine. alas.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ooooh - cool - over 2000 - didn't even notice grin.gif

watch out Diesel - 13,000 or so more and I'll be up there with you grin.gif

Quote:

Lang is getting an NBA paycheck - 6'10' 260 lbs and strong - happy for him. We brought him up from the NBDL last year and didn't even give him a minute of time - and that's while the layup drills were routine. alas.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ooooh - cool - over 2000 - didn't even notice
grin.gif

watch out Diesel - 13,000 or so more and I'll be up there with you
grin.gif

lang is getting an NBA paycheck to sit on the bench. he got his first minutes (err, uh minute) against us.

if Smith is out for awhile. There is no way around that.

Sure Smoove's offense has been lame but he is averaging 8 rebounds and 2 blocks. And if Woodson is crazy enough to play Freije extended minutes then the Hawks are definitely SOL. They can't win playing 4 on 5.

• Admin

If Smith is out then I bet JJ will start of SF. Bozeman can go at SG with Claxton. Also we could go small like Charlotte and play two pgs (Lue and Claxton) and also there is Salim (who I hate). Freji will also give some minutes.

We are not screwed, we just have to adapt.

LOL . . we'll be OK.

I think the obvious adjustment would be to tweak the lineup according to who we play.

Portland's starting lineup:

G - Jack

G - Webster

F - Udoka

F - Randolph

C - Przybilla

They like to go big, and they have quite a few big players to insert off the bench. So the Hawks will probably counter with:

G - Speedy

G - Bozeman

F - JJ

F - Shelden

C - ZaZa

With Seattle, they like to go big as well, so you'll probably see a similar lineup.

Denver, however, likes to run . . run . . run. So we may be forced to put this squad on the floor.

G - Claxton

G - Lue

F - JJ ( matched against Melo )

F - Shelden ( with the quicker Solomon possibly having to play extended minutes at this spot )

C - ZaZa

We still have enough pieces to the puzzle here to mix and match and stay competitive.

The guys who have to step up BIG TIME in the next two weeks are:

- Salim ( who we probably need to be a 10+ ppg scorer on this road trip, if we want to have a chance at some victories )

- Shelden ( who must control the boards and stay out of foul trouble )

- Speedy ( because we're going to need his quickness and defense more than ever now )

It'll be intersting to see how Woody plays this. We'll either go ultra small, and try to run with people. Or we'll give more time to a guy like Solomon, and hope he is solid enough to defend 2 positions for about 20 minutes a game.

Woody likes to use Solomon as a trapper up top, to try to get the ball out of the PGs hands. It'll be interesting to see how he affects games, if we lose Smoove for an extended period of time.

The bottom line is this: as long as the East stays sorry, we're still in it.