• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks - Blazers

joannes3000

Not sure if I should put this in the lounge, but I'll be in attendance at tonight's (Sunday) game with signs in hand. I was wanting to bring a huge styrofoam corn dog but I didn't want to spend a bunch of time on something that might find it's way to the trash can before it gets into the stadium.

I'll take pics before, during, and after the game (especially if we get a W) of the mayhem we cause. We had a blast at last year's game when we were robbed by the refs and we'll be much closer to the action this time around. Not sure which backboard we're sitting behind, but keep your eyes peeled during freethrow attempts! I'm gonna have a sign that says "Hawksquawk Corn Dog Brigade" on it cool.gif among others.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Not sure if I should put this in the lounge, but I'll be in attendance at tonight's (Sunday) game with signs in hand. I was wanting to bring a huge styrofoam corn dog but I didn't want to spend a bunch of time on something that might find it's way to the trash can before it gets into the stadium.

I'll take pics before, during, and after the game (especially if we get a W) of the mayhem we cause. We had a blast at last year's game when we were robbed by the refs and we'll be much closer to the action this time around. Not sure which backboard we're sitting behind, but keep your eyes peeled during freethrow attempts! I'm gonna have a sign that says "Hawksquawk Corn Dog Brigade" on it
cool.gif
among others.

The Tivo has been set. Good thing you didn't make the fake corndog because Zach Randolph may hold you up at gunpoint and attempt to eat it.

Quote:

I'll take pics before, during, and after the game (especially if we get a W) of the mayhem we cause. We had a blast at last year's game when we were robbed by the refs and we'll be much closer to the action this time around. Not sure which backboard we're sitting behind, but keep your eyes peeled during freethrow attempts! I'm gonna have a sign that says "Hawksquawk Corn Dog Brigade" on it
cool.gif
among others.

RESPECT! wink.gif

"The two scuffling teams will meet Sunday when the Trail Blazers look for their 10th straight win against the Hawks. Atlanta aims for its first win against Portland since January 8, 2002. The Hawks have suffered seven consecutive losses on the road against the Blazers dating to December 15, 1997."

That's pretty ugly. We should be over due to knock them off.

Jack has pretty good numbers:

PPG 12.6 | APG 5.9 | SPG 1.5

or i am really going to be pissed. The last loss bothered me more than any loss this year.

Then last night i get screwed playing cards. I had been beating up on this one guy and had him totally on tilt. Then I get pocket kings and raise it up big. This guy is debating whether or not to call and his friend starts talking about how I have been owning him so he goes all in. Of course i call and he turns over KQ. I have him completely dominated.

Naturally 2 queens come up.