• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

congratulations to the Atlanta Hawks organization

gsuteke

I loved the Shelden pick all along, but wasnt too sure of the Solomon pick...

I liked his hops but didnt think he could really hold his own at C with his thin frame. He still makes the Rookie mistakes every once in a while but he has played very well besides that.

Zaza better watch out. Seriously!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I loved the Shelden pick all along, but wasnt too sure of the Solomon pick...

I liked his hops but didnt think he could really hold his own at C with his thin frame. He still makes the Rookie mistakes every once in a while but he has played very well besides that.

Zaza better watch out. Seriously!

More like lorenzen better watch out. Anybody else feel like trading out offseason FA aquisitions for a bottle of Chivas?

Quote:

Quote:

More like lorenzen better watch out. Anybody else feel like trading out offseason FA aquisitions for a bottle of Chivas?

I would trade Lo but not Speedy. I haven't given up on Speedy yet. I never had any hope for Lo.

Lo has been setting good picks and playing some D. Most of all I like his leadership and team-first attitude. Even if plays zero minute he can teach a lot to these kids. No regrets here.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would trade Lo but not Speedy. I haven't given up on Speedy yet. I never had any hope for Lo.

Lo has been setting good picks and playing some D. Most of all I like his leadership and team-first attitude. Even if plays zero minute he can teach a lot to these kids. No regrets here.

I have to agree there. And he is leaps and bounds better than what we used to have.

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Shelden haters, WOW that man is clutch.

Sheldon in the clutch. Salim stepping up. Was that Ivey bodying up on Miller at the end of the game. Adversity with this team presents lots of opportunities.

I was one of the guys who gave up on Salim. He showed us why he was considered a steal in the draft a year ago in the second round. He showed his 'pure shooting' ability. Gotta love it.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have to agree there. And he is leaps and bounds better than what we used to have.

I am with you guys. If Lo was an impact big man at his stage of his career, he would have gotten a much bigger FA deal. He is giving us what we should have expected and is worth the money.