• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I must admit...

Diesel

• Premium Member

As the game went on, I was really wishing tht we would have traded Al for Camby!!

Camby is the truth!!!

He deserves the label the captain.

Also Bevetta and his crew allowed a whole lot of things go in this game. It was more physical than i would have expected...

I also have to said that Salim wasn't the soggy s--- sandwhich tonight. He was more like an acceptable terd!

• Admin

Camby is one player I would not waste my cap on. Its not because of his talent or his impact. Those are clearly there. Its because he is 32 years old and is an EXTREMELY EXTREMELY fragile player. He is hurt just as much as he is healthy. You don't bring in a brittle player.

• Premium Member

I have no reason not to believe Phoenix former GM (who from Toronto said that they would match) and Phoenix Owner on the question of would they have matched if we didn't give in.

The only person who said that Phoenix wouldn't match is Belkin and he went around the hired GM's back trying to make a deal...

Now, let's ask the question...

IF JJ was a FA right now and we knew that resigning him would put us in the luxury cap in 2-3 years... and some with a lot of money to spend like Orlando came along and offered him the max... Are we going to let him walk and we get nothing?

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

...if it were up to Belkin, we wouldn't have JJ.

Not true - if it were up to Belkin we would have JJ and our first round draft pick this year. shocked.gif

Belkin also would have traded Zaza for Dwight Howard and Chills for Lebron.

I think he would be debating a Sheldon for Chris Bosh move.

Also, he would have traded Al for Chris Paul.

Quote:

...Belkin also would have traded Zaza for Dwight Howard and Chills for Lebron.

I think he would be debating a Sheldon for Chris Bosh move.

Also, he would have traded Al for Chris Paul.

I don't know if I'd give up Zaza for Dwight Howard...Zaza is more developed offensively and is working on a mid-range jumper.

I would definitley have done the Al for CP3 deal though grin.gif.