• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anyone else really tired of this?

terrynoonan

My heart wants Doc. I think when it gets ugly up there, Ainge will take over to save his job and defend his "brain typing" style of player . If the spirit wins, that would be a nice move to get Rivers. My mind tells me Paul Silas. They're both former Hawks. I think Paul would be the guy. I know neither would want to work for a hack like BK, they're just my two top "Hawk" choices.

Quote:

Quote:

I have been waiting a long time to see a decent Hawks squad. This one could be it. I thought we could have been much better last year. When we hired Woody I thought we were headed in the right direction. He was coming from the Pistons, who had just won the title. Seemed like he cared about defense. Turns out, he's actually worse than Terry Stotts! With better talent, no less. It's just sad. With the ownership change looming, I wanted this team to be one that we could all be proud of. I think the players could. This coach is so inept. On almost every issue. We have about two plays, and this NBA coach apparently can't teach people basic things like dribbling, not traveling, etc.. What I'm saying is, it's wrong to question the loyalty of a Hawks fan because they see an obvious problem with the team or organization. I want this team to win as much as anyone. Sadly, we won't. Unless you call 30-34 wins, winning. I don't. That's not the right direction. This team could win 45-50 games. That would be improvement. Anything short of 40 wins is not acceptable with this much talent. I support the troops, not the administration.

I'm a little tired of you people fill up the board with every lost. We win in Denver and "Woody made a superb adjustment". We lose to the Lakers and "Woody can't learn from the Nuggets win" frown.gif

You are very fickle people. If we win 12 games in a row you would say something to discredit Woody and BK dispite the improvement.

Well as Daddy would say "Tough", Woody is the coach and BK is the GM and NONE of you are qualified to be either. Shelden had 17 minutes because he is injured, Duh.Staples is a very very difficult team to play and win. It is a tough run in the west. We have an opportunity to exceed most peoples expectations of wins on this trip. Quit whinning like children and spoiled women.

Read my posts, you self righteous tool. I have never once said Woody was competent. This is not a reaction. This is fact. We suck. We may become mediocre. We could be very good with a real coach. How effing old are you? Do you know what winning coaches do? This isn't it. Pat yourself on the back for being a stay the course guy. You'll get there one day. We'll crescendo with a 74-8 record in 2011! I apologize for understanding the basic principles of winning. My bad. I forgot I was supposed to enjoy throwing games away(Bucks,etc.). Say sh!t like "Did you see that jam by Smoove? That cuts the lead to 9." Sorry. I need more. We're Hawks fans, not "you people".

I'm tired of apologists that don't know enough basketball to fill an index card, talking about the course of the franchise. Just shut up until we're in the playoff chase, with a winning record. I'll gladly eat crow in your dreamworld.