• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who is LESS coordinated on our team

Admin

Neither. These guys are NBA players which by definition means they are great athletes whether you understand that or not. Even putting uncoordinated in the same sentence with what most teams thought was the best player in the draft is ridiculous. The guy has been back for a grand total of two games and rushed back ahead of schedule. How about a little slack?

Zaza is not coordinated at all......you can be a basketball player and not be coordinated; the ? you should ask your self if zaza was 6 foot 6 would he be in the leave. and the answer is absolutely not but cause he is not coordinated; i dont think marvin should be in this category at all. he is just trying to get his feet wet

I didnt say they are uncoordinated. I said which player is less coordinated. If you dont understand that then continuing any further is pointless.

For whomever else, I would love to hear a valid argument that proves either or both of these guys are coordinated. I have yet to see either of them have any type of body control, like JJ or other star players, when they are moving with the ball. I have high hopes for Marvin just like most on here, but if you can sit back and honestly not get worried when you see him put up some of the ugliest bumping into people shots ever ... well I just cant imagine that.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I have high hopes for Marvin just like most on here, but if you can sit back and honestly not get worried when you see him put up some of the ugliest bumping into people shots ever ... well I just cant imagine that.

I feel the exact same way. I just don't see all this potential all the BK backers are talking about. I want him to be great but I just don't see the potential. He doesn't (even last year) really make plays that just make you think "wow". That and he is very weak. All his summer league points were jumpshots or FTs.

The only real potential I see in him is that he could become a great shooter.

Quote:

Seeing Marvin and ZaZa out there rumblin, bumblin, stumblin and crashing into people to get their shot off got me wondering which one of them should have the title of least coordinated player on our team.

I'd say they are about evenly uncoordinated relative to position.

W