• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Something very interesting about DJ/DD/JT

Admin

From JayWalker72 Yesterday:

In reply to:

DerMarr say right next to me during the press conference and I asked him how much mass he had put on, because it was clear his body was getting thicker (most obviously his neck), and he said 15-18 pounds.

I asked him if that was "Walker" weight, meaning my kind of weight gain...flabby, and he laughed and said no, it was the good stuff.

He is ready to blow up and told me that small forward or shooting guard, it didn't matter, he was ready to go.

Now, did anyone catch that last part? SF or SG, he is ready to go. I really strongly feel that with that statement the team has already approached him about moving to SF and allowing our backcourt to be JT and DD. Most likely it wont happen right away, and it wont be for 48 minutes per game when it does happen, but I still find it very interesting that he made that statement after last year proclaiming that he doesnt want to play SF. Now that he has bulked up with Weight Gain 4000, and with one more year of experience, it may be time for our future team superstar to blossom into just that. Can he be a 15/5 player this year? I really think that he can. This is the year that T-Mac blew up by 6 points per game, so I am fully expecting the same from DJ. If he can give us and 8 point improvement from last year, we will be very dangerous and his defense will likely improve also. If the team allows him to become a slasher and take his man off the dribble we are going to be in for a fun time this year.

With the drafting of Dickau I am ready to call DirecTV to get my NBA League Pass fired up again. Go Hawks!!!