• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hindsight Poll

exodus

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really understand why this is still being argued. However if it is being argued now it will probably be argued the rest of the season. Therefore I wanted to try and bring a little clarity to the argument.

That's an argument I hear for MW at the time. Well this is a "hindsight" poll. The "consensus" 100% believes we made a mistake selecting MW over Paul or Deron so there shouldn't be a single vote who cited "consensus" as justification for the selection of MW who now votes contrary to the "consensus".

W

Wow. What erroneous logic.

You are arguing that people can't have this view:

(1) If there is a player who the Hawks talent scouts and the vast majority of all scouts believe is the most talented player and most likely to become a star in a draft where a team doesn't have a franchise player it should draft the guy viewed as the most talented.

(2) If a player has not been given more than one season to prove himself, he should not be viewed as a lesser player as compared to players who were considered more NBA ready when they were drafted shortly over a year ago.

Why in the world would those views be considered inconsistent?