• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Read this! 07-08 new jerseys!

AtLaS

• Premium Member

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php...c521278944818c0

Quote:

Got word from a very reliable source that the Hawks will be switching logos and colors in the 2007-08 season. Gone are the black and gold colors and the current logo. They will be replaced with Blue, Silver, and Red, and yes, the Pac Man will return....but in a more futuristic look!

2007-08 season...the new look begins!!

Saw this on RealGM, don't know how credible it is, but how tight does that sound!

I have my room painted in Hawks colors with all the free stuff that I get from games posted all over the walls. I used to keep player posters however having posters of Boris D,Dan D, Dione Glover, Jason Terry just don't seem to go well in the room. But now they want to change the colors?!!?!?!?! I can deal with new logos I mean I have two different logos anyway, But not the colors. I would have to start all over. None of my free stuff would match the new colors. What is a fan to do?

Quote:

I have my room painted in Hawks colors with all the free stuff that I get from games posted all over the walls. I used to keep player posters however having posters of Boris D,Dan D, Dione Glover, Jason Terry just don't seem to go well in the room. But now they want to change the colors?!!?!?!?! I can deal with new logos I mean I have two different logos anyway, But not the colors. I would have to start all over. None of my free stuff would match the new colors. What is a fan to do?

i am speechless.