• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Speedy is definitely 'stealing', and so is Lo

HAWKS1986

Every time I see him on the floor or on the 'bench' nursing an injury, it reminds of Alan Henderson. Claxton can't shoot, and really has no real "impact" on any of the Hawks games. And Lorenzen Wright is definitely playing 'soft' and plays like he is 6'3 than 6'10...

These guys are providing absolutely NO leadership. Yes, JJ is hurt, but these guys are just horrible.

Something has to be done about this...very soon or we the Hawks are going to let another season go by the boards...

Quote:

Every time I see him on the floor or on the 'bench' nursing an injury, it reminds of Alan Henderson. Claxton can't shoot, and really has no real "impact" on any of the Hawks games. And Lorenzen Wright is definitely playing 'soft' and plays like he is 6'3 than 6'10...

These guys are providing absolutely NO leadership. Yes, JJ is hurt, but these guys are just horrible.

Something has to be done about this...very soon or we the Hawks are going to let another season go by the boards...

I didn't know Lo had went downhill so much... he was pretty good player here, but he's been a complete scrub this year. I'm sure coaching has some to do with it, but when he was here before he was good for abit of an emotional lift and hit a few jumpers. Now? Nothing.

I remember Lorendu sucking hard in his last stint here. Those baseline j's were what I hated the most. He was really, the beginning of us being soft in the middle. As well as the mind. I actually thought he played pretty good early this year. He has been real soft of late.

The other guy is Craig, by the way. Worst free agent signing in Atlanta Hawks history.

Signing Speedy and Lo Wright this offseason was a giant step backwards. I'm not as big of a BK critic as many on this site, but signing Speedy and Lo to address the glaring deficiencies at PG and inside was a horrible mistake, especially since it will be nearly impossible to unload either of them onto another team.

Quote:

Claxton can't shoot, and really has no real "impact" on any of the Hawks games.

yes he does!

his defense has a big impact when he's in the game

once he's fully healthy, u'll see his offensive impact more as well

the only thing he can't do well when healthy is shoot...but we have jj/chill/slim/smoove/marvin/etc for that

Ivey can hit an open 12-15 fotter more often than not. Craig can't. If he came to the gym, I would be impressed. I might say "wow! He can't shoot, but he really plays some d, and he's fast!". That would be at the gym though. He would be great in that environment. This is the GD NBA! He would not even be in the league if his name was, well, Craig Claxton. The guy sucks hard.

• Moderators

Quote:

when he's healthy, he's one of the better distributors in this league

I think that is overstating things. He has never been one of the better distributors in the league but he should be someone who can push the pace and distribute the ball effectively.