terrynoonan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Quote:

(which is why those who "block" users are very scary, narrow minded individuals)

wtf does that comment mean then? What the hell else could "block" possibly mean in this instance? Is misinterpretation even possible?? You typed it didn't you?

You get what you give around here. Don't run around trying to seem witty with your subtle barbs and wise cracks and then act all offended when you get it back a little harder than you can dish it out.

I was not surprised at all see a reply from you criticizing me. At first I thought I might just bring this out of you, but the more I think about it, i think you're just 'that guy'. You know, the guy who always has a problem with the way the other guy is doing it, but would probably never do it himself. You know what I'm talking about? The guy who says "that fence looks like [censored], I could build it way better", but when you turn around to hand him the hammer and nails, he's nowhere to be seen. It seems to be a consistent theme with you.

• Premium Member

I've read some over the top responses but wow that was something from StoptheHop.

I do think gsu said something though that deserves repeating: we should all make a better effort to be nicer to one another on this board. We don't get to put points on the scoreboard in the real games or get to go back and redo the drafts or unsign free agents and sign others. There's really no need for some of the personal angst that goes on here. We're all fans of the same team that looks headed to nine straight years of not making the playoffs. Its natural we're going to get frustrated about it. Just don't take frustration out on other posters.

Quote:

Quote:

(which is why those who "block" users are very scary, narrow minded individuals)

wtf does that comment mean then? What the hell else could "block" possibly mean in this instance? Is misinterpretation even possible?? You typed it didn't you?

...block out other users and their posts thereby insulating themselves from the thoughts and opinions of those they disagree with. Grade school stuff.

Wasn't at all meant for or directed towards you.

The hammer, fence thing, whatever it is you're trying to point out, is not something I would or could do. I couldn't begin to set up a website and I appreciate, even marvel at your doing so. I'm not criticizing your job as web site director (or whatever it is). I'm criticizing your losing it over the fact that fans are fickle (duh!) and that after 7 years are upset (rightly so!). The short winning streak may have been the anomoly injuries or no and your criticism of this point of view is ignoring 7 years of precedent that suggests it just might be.

W

Quote:

I apologize in advance for taking this stab but good riddance StoptheHop. I still remember one of his first threads where he wished Parkinson's disease on those who disagreed with his opinion and subsequently categorized all who disagreed with him as basically stupid Christians. It's funny how arrogant and hateful some people can be and seemingly be so unaware of it. Thank you admins for getting rid of this clown. There's just one more guy on here(you know who you are too) who goes over the line and I believe his time will come. BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

That's riiight !!!

Sothron you Gotta Go. YOU Gotta go NOW, before I got to bed.

wink.gif

Quote:

...block out other users and their posts thereby insulating themselves from the thoughts and opinions of those they disagree with. Grade school stuff.

Wasn't at all meant for or directed towards you.

The hammer, fence thing, whatever it is you're trying to point out, is not something I would or could do. I couldn't begin to set up a website and I appreciate, even marvel at your doing so. I'm not criticizing your job as web site director (or whatever it is). I'm criticizing your losing it over the fact that fans are fickle (duh!) and that after 7 years are upset (rightly so!). The short winning streak may have been the anomoly injuries or no and your criticism of this point of view is ignoring 7 years of precedent that suggests it just might be.

W

Blah Blah Blah