• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

please share your thoughts on fixing the Hawks

gsuteke

Quote:

Please,
let's use this thread as an opportunity to exchange ideas as opposed to a chance to flame one another. if you do not agree with someone else's idea please convey that through posting an alternate scenario.

I think you're stupid. That's my idea tongue.gif . Anyone care to disagree?

(This is why I didn't read anyone elses post, because you stated that you didn't want conflict)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we need a change in philosophy or rather a philosophy to begin with because I believe BK may have an ideology but not a philosophy.

3 years and we have yet to remotely address our two biggest needs and the two most important positions to fill, C and Pg. Whatever MW and SW represent for you, they do not represent reasons to not meet at least one of these needs. Whatever $20+ million in cap space means to you, not meeting at least one of those needs with it is equally baffling. Whatever Al Harrington means to you...you get the point.

In short, I don't think BK should be retained any longer.

I also don't think Woody should be retained any longer.

The problem is our ownership situation is so bad right now we would have difficulty addressing these issues adequately. That's why when I see an up and coming assistant coach like the one TexasPete mentions from Pheonix I listen, because if we are to right this ship it may have to be with an individual who wants an opportunity to work with some talent but who accepts a volatile ownership situation.

Another in short, I would rather make future mistakes with another GM and coach than the current ones. I KNOW BK cannot GM. I know Woody cannot coach. I'm willing to allow others the opportunity to suceed or fail.

We had a remarkable chance to rebuild and redesign this team this past offseason and failed as miserably as we could have (again a testament to BK). If we are to right this ship some bigger personel changes may have to be made and players and we as fans may have to be willing to be traded or lose a favorite Hawk respectively. In short, bold moves will make many uncomfortable regardless.

W