• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where was Speedy Claxton tonight?

TexasPete

Someone claiming to be Speedy Claxton showed up in Memphis and scored 19 points with 11 assists. I don't know who the imposter was but the Hawks were a different team and got a much needed win on the road. Amazing things happen when you get 11 assists from your PG...a bunch of double figures...and a win. Anybody know who that was tonight?

That was the Speedy Claxton I saw the last couple of years and it looks like he is finally healthy. He played 39min. tonight and pretty much dominated the whole game getting EVERYONE involved. If he can play like that the rest of the way with JJ and CHill coming back things are going to get very exciting. Go Hawks

this is the speedy that i've been talking about

just wait until he is 100% healthy

i know it's not a guarantee that he'll be healthy for long periods of time this year; but if he is, he's def good enough for his contract and our starting pg position, like i've been saying

again, give him time before judging him

This game was as encouraging as our last game was discouraging.

If Speedy can play at close to that level, and Joe and Chill come back, and Marvin and Josh keep improving...this could be a pretty good team.

And even with all the losing we've done lately, there are only 6 teams with a better winning percentage than the Hawks in the east right now.

But Speedy definitely added another dimension tonight offensively. And his defense is great.

That was the semi-healthy version of Speedy. That's why we gave him the big bucks. He has never been "the guy" but he has always been a solid PG. He was great last year in New Orleans. And if we can get that form ofSpeedy for a significant amount of time this season, we may make a playoff push quicker than I expected.

He was better than the box score showed. He had a couple of assists lost due to missed shots. Speedy looked solid last night. I hope he can repeat it tonight against the Bulls. His defense last night was also very solid. I wouldn't call it great since the Griz suck, but it was solid.

The rest of the team looked good last night as well. There were some defensive lapses, but the offense looked like a pro offense. Not the same damn high pick and roll that they ran for the first quarter of the season.

Lue pounded the ball too much again. Ball movement stopped when he got the ball unfortunately.